014.

May 9th

The Ballantyne Hotel, Charlotte NC

"What do you want for breakfast? Waffles or Pancakes?"  He leaned against the sink counter while Siya stood under the shower water running her hands through her hair.

"Uhhhhhh-."

"Ma'am, I only gave you two options."

"Pancakes please! Don't forget to tell them crispy edges! Not burnt crispy but brown crispy you know?"

"Umm ok and don't use up all the hot water!"

"How about you just get in with me?" She said jokingly.

After Zo ordered their breakfast, he sat my phone down on the counter. Zo made his way towards the shower as he slid off shirt and threw it to the side, along with his shorts and brief's.

Stepping into the shower behind her she jumped a little bit at his touch. "I didn't think you'd actually do it."

Chuckling, he reached around her and grabbed the extra loofah on the shelf. "I'm sir.. that's new."

"What you tryna say I'm dirty?" He laughed.

"I meannnn.. if the shoe fits."

Zo smacked his teeth then stepped in front of her to let the water hit his chest. "Damn shorty, if I would've known you was this thick, I would've been hit." She said slapping his butt like a weirdo.

"Aye! Aye! Nun of that!" He spoke pushing her hands away from his ass.

Moving back behind her, he started washing her back. She relaxed her body, knowing exactly where this was going.

His lips touched her shoulder as she closed her eyes. He trailed kisses from her shoulder up to her neck then jawline as my hands rubbed up and down her curves.

Her hand fell back on his shoulder whilst his hand made it down to her inner thigh the her clit.

"Mhmm, wait." She grabbed his wrist and turned to face him. "I rather not buss my ass in the shower."

Nodding his head, he moved back around her. Kneeling down, he grabbed Siya's right leg and put it over his shoulder then lead in and got to work.

He watched her eyes shut tightly as his tongue flicked over her clit. She put her hand on the back of his head to steady herself. "Mhmm, so wet." He moaned into her.