017.

May 21st

Ausiya's House, Chicago, Illinois

He laid flat on his stomach procrastinating if he should get up or not. He turned his head to the side of the bed Ausiya slept on, only to find her spot empty and cold. He could here the keyshia Cole blasting through the speakers. That could only mean a few things.

There stood Siya dancing around the kitchen in an oversized Nirvana shirt and biker shorts, her hair in a messy bun, and cleaning supplies covering the island.

"Morning ZoZo!!" She smiled briefly at him while scrubbing the stove. "Bout time you got up. You not exempt from cleaning day. We cleaning the whole house." She's been in a good mood for the past week. She Finally closed on the suite space and almost immediately after she was able to start renovations. Overall everything was going good.

"Well since I'm down here goin' head and wake them up."

"Turn around."

He walked around the wall to see Zoey straightening the couch cushions and pillows and Honor fixing the decor on the coffee table to her Liking. He was sure the way she had it was far from the way it was supposed to be but at least she wasn't causing them a headache.

"Now grab that squeegee and get the wiping." He had absolutely no idea what a 'squeegee' was. "The mirrors and the windows, wipe them." She slid him window foam cleaner and this weird object that he was guessing was the 'squeegee' she was talking about.

"BUT SIYYYYAAAAAA!" He stomped his feet and swung his arms, pretty much throwing a tantrum. Siya gave him the same look she gives Honor when she does that. Instead of arguing with her, he grabbed the squeegee went to wipe the windows down.

"Don't forget the windex and the glass cleaner!" At this point, he was about to speak away and go home.

About 30 minutes later, the entire house was 'cleansed' as Siya put it. The carpets were vacuumed, the floors were mopped cleaned to the point where I could see my reflection in it too. She wasn't playing when she said we was cleaning the whole house.

 She wasn't playing when she said we was cleaning the whole house