008.

April 17th

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel, Los Angeles CA

Siya set an alarm for ten-thirty A.M but given the fact that they didn't fall asleep until 5, they drowned it out. Even if they did go to sleep earlier, Siya didn't plan on waking up for it anyway, she just wanted to know she at least tried. Feeling a tingly sensation on her eyelids, Siya opened them only to be met with the bright sun light shining through the open curtains. This was Avery's doing and nobody told her to make herself comfortable.

Blinking a few times, she finally regained her eye site. Her head was buried into Zo's neck and his chin rested on top of her head. She was pretty sure she was drooling all over his neck due to how comfortable she was in his arms but since he obviously felt the wetness on his neck, he appeared to be ok with it. Gross if you asked her.

"Why is mommy and daddy sleeping in the same bed?" She could hear Honors little voice behind her. "They certainly do munchkin, they certainly do." Avery's irritating ass said.

"Avery don't get beat up, in front of yo' big eared niece." They scurried away once they realized Siya was awake. Lonzo began to move around in his sleep, causing his arms to loosen up around her, allowing her to sleep from his grasp. "Good morning." She heard from behind her.

"Morning." Siya responded while getting up and walking towards the bedroom. He groaned before sitting up against the back of the couch-bed. "This is how I get greeted in the morning? Wow."

"How am I supposed to greet you?"

"I can think of a way." He leaned in puckering his lips as if he was waiting for her to kiss him.

"Not with that morning breath. At least brush them gums first." She said mushing his head back and proceeding to make her way to bedroom where her bag was. "Where'd y'all go last night?" Avery appeared out of nowhere. Ausiya involuntarily smirked but once she noticed what she was doing she quickly straighten her face.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to pick up my niece or is she getting dropped off here?" Siya tried taking her attention off of last night but knowing her nosey sister, it wasn't working. Avery noticed the smirk her sister gave her when she asked, that lead Avery to believe something happened and her sister didn't plan on telling her.

"She's getting dropped off here. Don't try to distract me from my question. Where did y'all go?"

"We went to get food." She said simply. "Ok andddd?" There was only two ways this could've ended. One being Ausiya tells Avery that they kissed and the other being she lies and says that's all and have Avery still breathing down her back. To spare herself from the headache, she went with the first option. "We ate, sat down and talked then kissed, a kiss that I initiated." She mumbled the last part.