021.

August 2nd.

"Don't let this get to your head but I miss you

"Don't let this get to your head but I miss you." The two had been dating for about 2 months now. Of course their families approved, his most of all surprisingly. The rest of June spent in Chicago, July spent in Los Angeles and Vegas for the summer league games Gelo was playing in. And now they were getting ready for the season to start back up in October, the rest of august and September would be spent training until then.

"I miss you too." The past 2 weeks, Lonzo had been back in Louisiana packing his house up. Late July it was mentioned that the Bulls would like to trade one of their players for Lonzo. The Bulls been wanting Zo on their team since he played for the lakers, but they'd always get beat to it. Now they were making the first move. At first the Pelicans were all for it, until they Bulls started making an Offer the Pelicans failed to make. They didn't really know what they were losing until the offer was made.

And as usual the NBA didn't like the negotiation that was being made and decided to put his trade under investigation for 'potential tampering charges'. Their offer included a contract of four years of $85 million. Despite being under investigation, Lonzo signed, making his trade official. He just wanted to be somewhere he was truly appreciated.

"When are you supposed to be getting here?" Ausiya would've came with him but she recently hired a PR team, to post on the brand page and to monitor the website for the items that sell the most. She hired a photographer, really just because, she could've done everything on her phone but a photographer seems more professional. Lastly, an accountant to .. well, do their jobs.

She made sure to run back ground checks on everyone that would be working closely with her. She was knew to the whole entrepreneur thing but she definitely wasn't about to be screwed over because she didn't know who to manage her business.

"Most likely tomorrow morning." He should've been gone days ago but he wanted to be there when the last moving trucks came for the rest of his belongs and to transport his cars. On top of that, he had something to do later today, something that should've been done a long time ago.

Propping her phone up on the bathroom counter, she tied her robe strings then bent down to the cabinets to get her hair products together. She took her hair out of its bun then softly brushing through it. "You need do to something with that head of yours." Over time his hair had grown some length and became extremely curly. "I thought you liked my hair." Sitting on the couch, he raised his phone up higher so that she'd see his whole head then ran his hands through the right side of his hair.

"I do but I like your ears more."

"Why?" She always made jokes about his ears so this came as a shock to him.