001.

March 16th

Hyatt House Hotel, New Orleans Louisiana

Almost Three wonderful years ago Siya gave birth to her beautiful baby girl Honor Monroe Kelly-Ball. Honor was born in California since Ausiya spent the rest of her pregnancy in LA still attempting to get Lonzo's attention but once they was cleared to fly, they were back in Chicago where Siya was most comfortable.

Honestly, Zo doesn't seem like the type of person that would send his ex girlfriend or baby momma to another woman's doctor's appointment. Siya was 100% sure he knows she isn't intimidating at all and her words wouldn't make much of an impact on her or anyone for that matter. Denise was lucky Ausiya was pregnant at the time, she definitely would've caught the fade.

She thought maybe she was dumb for thinking she would stand out amongst several different girls that caught his eye. To him, she was just another one of them. The entire time she was trying to contact him, she made sure to let him know she was willing to take a DNA test. She said it before Honor was born and still mentions it now. She obviously knows she is his kid but for his sake she was and is willing to do it. Both of them grew up with two parents so why can't her kid have the same privilege they have?

Ausiya woke up in her hotel room in New Orleans. She loved traveling around the world but she always missed her baby and her bed. After she rolled out of bed and showered, she slipped on some black leggings, a orange WNBA sweatshirt, and her Syracuse dunks. Putting her long curly hair into a bun, she grabbed her bag and the things she needed to start her day. After an elevator ride down to the parking garage, she got into her rental and FaceTimed her mother who was currently babysitting for her.

"Hi Momma!" Siya uttered, smiling at her almost three year old daughter. "Hi mommy!" "Are you having fun with glamma?" Siya's mother still has it in her head that she's young and would rather be called 'glamma' instead of 'grandma'. The little girl nodded her head rapidly staring at her mother who she shared majority of her features with. The entire time she was with Ausiya's parents, they spoiled her rotten. Giving her sweets, letting her stay up past eight', she was living every child's dream.

"Mommy's gonna be back tomorrow ok?"

"Ok, I love youuu." Honor put her small hand to her mouth and blew a kiss at the phone.

"I love you more." She returned the gesture.

Ausiya was currently on her way to the Pelicans practice center to introduce herself to the team for tonight's game. Siya was used to the pressure of game days, She's worked with a lot of different NBA teams and she was always comfortable in their presence, but this particular one made her feel uneasy. There was nothing wrong with the team itself, it was just the one person that played for the team. Lonzo Ball.

Years later, everyone still ignored her. She's close to giving up on this, if she didn't look desperate before, she was starting to look it now. She didn't know if he just didn't want another child, if it was the timing, or if he just didn't care in general. For the past two days, she's been in New Orleans and manage to not cross paths with him. There was a part of her that hoped if they every did cross paths, he wouldn't remember her. It was a possibility he wouldn't. They were both drunk that night and there wasn't much talking.