015.

May 11th

Hermann Park, Houston Texas

Today Siya was in Houston training for the Rockets who were playing against the clippers tonight. She wasn't a fan of either of them but they pay good so she was here. Zo came along with Honor and Thora who was there for a conference. Plus she had some vacation time to spare and chose to spend it with her best friend. Siya wasn't complaining, she missed her best friend.

"Does it hurt to move it?"

"Not really. When I stretch it, it's uncomfortable."

As expected Zo strained his thumb in the Mother's Day game. It wasn't serve enough for him to need surgery but he was going to need to sit the rest of the season out. There wasn't many games left so it didn't bother him. He held a small ice pack on his thumb as Siya dug through her training bag trying to find the athletic tape to wrap his finger.

"It's not fractured or anything, just a first degree strain. Your finger might swell but since it doesn't really hurt when you move it, your ligament most likely just stretched." She started wrapping at his thumb and then towards his wrist to Secure the tape.

"Speak English Siya."

"Just..don't do to much with this hand in general." She finished wrapping him up then stepped back from him a little.

"Ok, I won't." He wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying. He was too busy running his hands up and down my sides.

He wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying. He was too busy running his hands up and down her sides aimlessly. She could smell his natural scent which sent her into a frenzy. The more he rubbed on her, her heartbeat picked up.

"Promise?" She whispered seductively. Her fingers played with the diamond chain's around his neck. He started fiddling with the waist band of her sweats and pulled her closer.

"You straight?"

"Ye-yea."

"Yo-"

"Look at your parents, mhm, just being grown. shame on y'all!" Thora walked into the room with Honor hot on her tail.

"Before you too start tearing each other's clothes off, change into something comfortable, we're going to work out." She plopped down on the bed, waiting patiently.
"Why would they tear their clothes off?" Honor asked curiously.

"Look what you did." She went over to her bag and grabbed her workout clothes then went into the bathroom to change. After she came out, it was just thor in the room laid out on the bed. Once she heard the door open, she sat up. "Great now let's go!"