011.

April 24th

Lonzo's House, New Orleans, Louisiana

It was around 12 am April 24th and Ausiya's contractions were getting closer and more intense. She leaned off roughly pressing her hand into the bed and holding her lower stomach in pain. Her dad rubbed for lower back trying to comfort his daughter but the more he did the more tears fell from her eyes. "You're gonna be fine." He assured me wiped her tears. "Okay?"

He helped her get back into bed then her mom came to her side and pushed her hair out of her face. "Hi baby." She kissed her daughters forehead. "She's gonna be beautiful just like her mother." Avery came in with pink balloons and a edible arrangement basket. Before long the doctor came into the room. "You ready momma?" She nodded.

"Harley make sure you record." Carina said. "Momma don't nobody wanna watch Siya give birth." Avery said and Siya threw one of her pillows at her. "Alright I'm gone, see y'all later."

"Ten centimeters dilated. It's time. On three I need you to push." Siya was ready to cry. Again. "One, two, three." She said and Siya started pushing. "That's good keep going." A bunch of pushes and thirty minutes later of her screaming and crying bloody murder, they baby finally came out hollering.

Her mom and dad cut the umbilical cord together as the doctors cleaned the baby off and immediately placed her on Siya's chest. "She's here and healthy. You did so good." She nodded while crying. She finally did it.

That morning Siya woke up with tears in her eyes. Dramatic? Yea, she knows. Today Honor would be turning 3 years old. And next year she'd be turning 4 and starting school. Siya was sure she was more excited that Honor but that was besides the point. They landed in New Orleans early in the morning, like still dark outside early. The minute they stepped in, Siya dropped her bags at the door and plopped down on the couch.

Late that morning she woke up in a bed and based on the pile of clothes in the corner, she knew they were Zo's. Assuming Zo put her there since she was wearing a pair of his PSD boxers and one of his practice shirts. A few minutes of trying to wake up herself completely up from all the jet lag she was facing, or maybe she was just overall tired. She stretched her arms and legs then grabbed her phone and made a birthday post to Honor.

 She stretched her arms and legs then grabbed her phone and made a birthday post to Honor