Camping trip

We all were in grade 12 now enjoying our last year in high school before going off to college or finding work. I was gonna work in the casino with dad and Ren as I loved it there and they taught me so much. It was the last day before spring break Koby, Max and I were in math working together on a worksheet that was child's play to us. The bell rings to signal that school was done and the teacher wishes us a happy and safe spring break. Koby grabs my hand as we run to our locker together with our things, we go to the parking lot seeing everyone around the cars.

We planned a camping trip for the 10 of us, we had everything packed already into the cars and ready to leave. We piled into our man's cars as they wanted to drive, Zeno was the leader as his car had the GPS in it to the campgrounds. I had the window down so I leaned out and shouted out happily. I felt Koby grab my waistband scared I was gonna fall soI giggled.

"I'm fine Koby, I'm not gonna fall," I say, getting back into the car.

"I know you won't fall but damn it's scary." He said, taking my hand in his.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek and cuddled up to him as it was a 2-hour long drive to the campsite. We wanted away from our parents to have fun and not have them breathe down our necks, 1 hour in we make a pit stop for food. When everyone finished we headed out jamming out to music for the last hour of the drive. We pull into the campgrounds and get the lot numbers before driving to the far end of the grounds. We get out and begin to unpack and set up our tents.

All our ears pick up the sound of howling. We all stay close making sure the wolves don't come close, I help Koby make our tent for the night. It takes us a few hours to get everything set up and we relax as the sun just starts to set. Koby and the guys start to cook the burgers as the Girls and I get the firewood. They would jump to the smallest noise or if the wolves howl, I giggled at them being scared.

"We are safe, as long as we don't go any closer and we have the guys for protection." I pat them on the back to ease their minds.

"They just seem so loud and close," Jamie said, holding the wood close.

"It is their land so they can go wherever they wish, they will keep far away from the camp. We have enough wood let's go back." I say turning around

We make it back and I start to build the fire pit up so we can have marshmallows tonight. The Girls were getting all the plates and toppings set on the nearby picnic table. The boys were done cooking and we all started to build our burgers and dig in around the fire. I cuddle up to Koby and he wraps his arm around my shoulders, I smile as I take a bite of my food.

We were here for a few days now it was Monday as we left home on Friday. It was late and I called it a night early and went to change into something to sleep in, I lay down and heard them whispering. I giggle as I hear everything they were saying to Koby, I sigh.

"Koby just get your dork ass in here, and you guys forget I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING." I laugh.

Koby soon joined me in the tent blushing bright red as he laid down next to me, and I heard everyone else go to their tents and guess to sleep. I hear their zippers close and them whispering to stay quiet.

"You really heard all that?" he asked.

"Yes, I did," I pull him close, "I am willing for you to be my first, you sure you want this?"

His face goes bright, "I-I-I really do yes, but your father will kill me if I do."

"Dad is far away and we are all alone... well alone from parents," I smile as I lean into his ear and whisper. "I can feel your excitement on my leg already."