Shopping trip

The rest of the workers introduced themselves to me and told me about what they do when not working in the casino. I hung around the lobby watching them work as the customers came and went from the casino, some happy and some clearly sad they lost money. One of the workers shouts for me to meet Judas upstairs so I run to the elevator and head up he hands me my clothes, they were still warm from the dryer.

I go to the bathroom and get changed. They had some holes but are still good to wear. I carry his shirt and the boxers as he tells me to throw them in the laundry shoot that's beside the bathroom door. Tossing them in and walking back to the living room he had his shoes and jacket on with keys in his hands.

"Come on we are going to get you some clothes as those are worn and torn.'' He said as he walked to the elevator.

I rush to get my hoodie on and my shoes as well before running to join him in the elevator. I thanked him for taking me out for the day and rushed into the elevator I was excited to go shopping. We get to the lobby and go to the vale grabbing his keys. He sits in the driver seat of a red sports car (Ferrari SF90 Stradale) that shined in the sun. Rushing to the passenger side seat and I buckle up as he kicks into high gear, I cover my ears to the roar of the engine.

This was a different car when he picked me up. As soon as I got used to the noise I was amazed at how cool the car looked on the inside, all black from the dash to the seats. I look out the window seeing the city wiz by and I smile seeing how pretty it was. It took us 20 minutes to arrive at the city's huge mall. I had never been out shopping before so I was excited to go inside.

"You can get whatever you want, money is no problem princess,'' He petted the top of my head as we got out.

My eyes widened with excitement as we walked to the door, the smell of food hitting my nose as we entered through the food court. I grabbed his hand and pulled him around to the stores wanting to look at everything there was to see. I made sure to grab pants, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, some sports bras and underwear as we were out. He also got me two pairs of shoes and a jacket as well. It hit lunchtime so we went back to the food court and got some burgers to eat.

I sat at the table with all the bags from shopping while he waited for the food. As I looked at the different fast food places in the food court, my eyes landed on a table that had a group of 5 boys about my age. One was looking over at me. He seemed to be friendly and then looked at his friends then they all looked at me, I blush as the first boy waved at me then they all do. I was about to wave back when Judas's voice came from behind me, scaring me.

"Here you go enjoy your food," He places a burger, fries and soda in front of me.

"Thank you so much, Judas," I began to dig in and the food was good.

"Question, why are you blushing?" His words nearly make me choke.

I clear my throat before speaking "N-nothing," my blush deepening.

He looked over his shoulder seeing the group of boys still waving, when they saw him looking at them they all stopped. "They bothering you?" He asked, looking back at me.

"No, no I'm fine'' I shove a few fries in my mouth as I look away from him.