Game Night

We leave the area and go up to the large kitchen. People prepare food for guests and he brings me to the employee's kitchen where some ladies were working on dinner for tonight. I smiled and waved as we introduced ourselves to one another. I was having fun watching them cook and prepare the food. I offered to help make dinner as I loved to cook. They said it was ok, I help out making the side dishes as they work on the wings. It takes us all about 28 minutes to make everything and it's all in the ovens.

We soon start to prep the theatre room with snacks and drinks. I help out running back and forth with snacks like chips, dip, some fruit and candy. One of the adults fills the mini-fridges with beer and other alcoholic drinks and the other with soda. It was 6 pm so everyone came to the large dining room to eat. Judas had 50 close employees show up for the party as we all talked while we all dug into the wings and fries.

His oldest and longest-known employees talked about me looking like Samara and welcomed me with open arms. We didn't tell them what happened to my eye as I wasn't ready to tell that part. We all just have a blast talking for an hour till half of us go to the theatre and the other half to the game room to watch the (American) football game it was the Tennessee Titans Vs The Jacksonville Jaguars. Judas and I sat in the front row and dead middle for the best view.

I got up as the announcers were talking about the game. I grabbed some popcorn and walked back to my seat next to Judas. He stole a handful of popcorn which made me giggle. Soon the game kicks off and we all watch, most of them watching eyes glued to the screen edge of their seats and the game just began, I giggle watching their reactions more. (I know nothing about football so don't come for me) It was a tight game an hour and a half into the game I rushed to the bathroom as I drank way too much soda.

When I finished I rushed back and sat down when Judas just pulled me in, eyes glued to the game and pets in my head, I looked up at him confused but said nothing as the pets were nice. I wiggled in closer as I enjoyed the pets, the game was neck and neck. The entire room was on the edge of their seats and the room was silent other than the announcer's voices on the tv.

The ball gets thrown and number 22 Henry catches the ball and sprints to the end field leaping over and dodging the Jaguars team. He makes it to the end field and the confetti cannons go off as the ground cheers along with everyone in the room. I get up and cheer with them. It was 10 pm as the game ran on for 3 hours. We celebrate for about 30 minutes before I start yawning.

"Ok I think it's bedtime for you missy, you had a fun packed-filled day now it's time to rest.'' Judas petted my head.

I nod "Goodnight everyone, see you in the morning'' I walk out and lean in the game room saying night to them before heading to the elevator to go up.