First Boyfriend

The next class passed by fast and it was the last class before we left and it was gym. I change and join everyone outside, Coach lets me join as yesterday he wanted me to rest since my leg was a pain. We were doing laps when Julien runs off and I sprint after him, we make it a race. I make him think he's got the lead when I tap into my training speed and book it past him running and stopping panting heavily.

"Hehe beat you, Juli," I grin.

"Please stop calling me that." He asked as he ran up to me.

We played some football for a while till class ended and we went and changed, we all are gonna go to Koby's house to drop off school work and chat for a little while. I go with Max and his girlfriend, I sit in the back as Max drives and pulls into Koby's driveway. I get out and grab my bag, we wait for everyone to arrive before heading inside. When we enter Koby was in the living room watching some horror movie, Zeno gets the schoolwork out of his back and hands it to him.

I tell him if he needs help just text me and I'll do my best to help, we join him and chat as the movie plays in the background. I sat next to him as we put on another horror movie. The girls were scared so they clung to their man. I giggle when I feel Koby wrap his good arm around my shoulders, I look at him but he looks away. I smile and lean into him giving him some of my body heat as he feels cold, I kiss his cheek making him look at me.

"I'm happy you're alright Koby.'' I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder, I feel him soon rest his head on mine. I hear one of the girls giggle so I look away from the tv and see Elion's girlfriend taking pictures of us, I get to my feet and she runs for it.

"Running from me is not a good call Jamie" I grin and sprint after her. "DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!!"

"NO, IT'S TOO CUTE AND YOU TWO SHOULD DATE!!" She shouts.

Hearing the word date makes me slip and fall hitting my back on the wall, I grab my body in pain. I hear them all run over. I see a hand offered to help me, I take it and get to my feet. I look up and It's Koby's good hand, I blush seeing him worried I was hurt.

"You two should date clearly you both clearly like each other and more than friends.'' Addison Max's gf said.

"Are you ok Skylar? And that wouldn't be a bad idea, I do really like you," Koby asked.

"I'm fine I promise," I freeze hearing the rest of his words. "y-you do?"

I feel my face getting hot as I look into his brown eyes. He just nods yes and takes steps closer to me, I try to back up but my back hits the wall again. He wrapped his good hand around the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened, feeling him get gutsy to kiss me, but I soon closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

We slowly broke the kiss, "Is that a yes you'll go out with me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"It's definitely a yes, silly." I hug and kiss him again. Our friends cheer loudly, running up and hugging us. Over the next two years, our relationship grew stronger and we loved it.

He built up a lot of muscle after his cast came off and it healed great, I make sure he doesn't push himself too much. Dad was a little mad that I didn't tell him right away I was dating but he cooled off as he trusts Koby. I think it's more of Koby being scared of him that he knows Koby wouldn't go against his word.