Home?

He parks the car at the valet parking and he gets my things as I then climb out. I look around amazed at how nice this place looks. The valet looked at my mouth open and was shocked looking me up and down. I get concerned but Judas throws his keys to the guy snapping him out of his daze. Judas showed me the way inside and the inside was just as nice as the outside. I noticed all the employees were looking at me strangely just with utter shock.

I was like is there something on my face other than my scar they could be looking at? I cover my face with my hands as he leads us to the elevator with a set of gold doors. I stood there and there was only one button and he pushed it. The doors close right away and we start to ride the elevator up to the very top floor of the hotel part of the casino. The elevator had a great view of the river. I just put my face to the glass looking out amazed.

When we got to the top floor the doors opened up showing his place and I was amazed at the decor. It gave off a rustic man cave-like feel. From the hardwood floors to the logs lining the walls and the tin roof my eye fell on a moose antler chandelier over the dining room table. The bar was lined with hand-carved stools, a deer mounted on the wall over the large screen Tv, everywhere my head turned the place just got better.

He soon orders me to follow so I listen since I fell behind looking at the decor, rushing over and he opened the door to the most modern bathroom ever. A large standing shower had dark gray tile on the floor and walls next to a dark gray freestanding bathtub. White tile floors and a little gold from the taps and towel racks, I was lost in how beautiful it was before he snapped me out of it.

"Place all your dirty clothes in this bag and I will wash them, take as long as you want if you finish before your clothes there will be one of my shirts you can wear till then.'' He said with a soft tone.

"Yes, Judas thank you so much.'' I give him a quick hug.

"You're welcome." He raised his hand and I flinched.

Keeping my eyes closed as I felt his hand gently placed on my head, I looked up and he had a sad facial expression. He closes the door and I begin to strip down my clothes and pile them all together leaving them at the door.