I'm Adopted?

I would spend my time in the park just drawing up designs, I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was older. So I would just sit under a tree and draw for hours letting my surroundings give me inspiration. I hated when it rains so I couldn't go to the park. Some days I would get followed by some expensive-looking car when I would walk home. I was just sitting on my bed drawing when I heard a knock on the door so I looked up to this strange man standing there.

He was rather tall, his head nearly hitting the top of the door frame, he had black jeans that were ripped at the knees and a green t-shirt. There was a black leather jacket draped over his arm. He had rather dark skin and hair had an undercut and the top had cornrows. He had the darkest green eyes, they were like emeralds from what I can see at this distance. He looked at me smiling and walked over to my bed sitting down on it.

"Hello, I'm Judas Ames, owner of the Blood Claws Casino along with several around the country. You from here on out are my daughter so let's go home." He got up from my bed and offered a hand to help me up from the bed.

"W-what?" I look at him shocked and surprised.

"Yes you are now my daughter, let's go home now so pack up your things." He said with a big smile.

My eyes just widened looking at him shocked I'm getting adopted at all. I get up and he helps pack some of my things up. We go out to his car and I see it's the same one that followed me home from the park. I was scared but got in knowing I can call the cops if anything went wrong. We piled into the car and we were off down the road seeing the orphanage getting smaller. I looked at him, seeing he had some kind of neck tattoo that was covered by his shirt.

"I want to know what happened to your eye. I was told already but I want to hear it from you." He gives me a side glance before going back to the road.

"M-my father got mad and cut me with these metal claws he wears it's the reason I ran away with my friend, but he couldn't take care of me so left me here to get the help I need.'' I can see in his eyes something pissed him off as to what I said.

"Your biological father and when did this happen?" He asked.

"On my birthday back in October but it's not the only thing he did to me." I drop my head.

"Tell me everything I want you to trust me as your father now." He said with a stern tone of voice.

I begin to tell him what happened to me going into a little more detail than what I told the cops and CPS worker back then. I see him crush the wheel in his hands making his knuckles go white. He just sat there getting mad the more I talked about what my "family" did to me. I never brought up my family being a part of the mafia. He drives a good 30 minutes from the orphanage. He pulls up to the casino and I go wide-eyed seeing how large it is.