24. Wake up

You let out a groan, shuffling in your spot. You could feel the warmth right beside you and so you nuzzled into it; unaware of what exactly or who exactly was beside you.

"Morning sunshine." Said that voice that you damned hated so much. Damn him and his British accent.

You jolted awake, opening your eyes and being greeted with William Afton looking down at you with a smug grin plastered on his face.

You just stared at him, trying to process how you got here.

"Are you going to keep cuddling me or what?"

You quickly retracted yourself from William, creating some distance between him and yourself. "How did I end up here-"

"You passed out again... I guess I was abit too rough with you.. Again." William sighed, sitting up on the bed.

"Why am I in your bed?"

"I just thought it was more convenient. You keep trying to snuggle up with me so I thought why not and I just let you sleep here with me." William's grin grew even wider. He enjoyed this.

You stared at him, disgusted, but mostly disgusted at yourself. Why did you do that? "Right, well it won't be happening again! I can assure you."

"I bet I can prove you wrong."

"Whatever you say Mr Prove Me Wrong." You rolled your eyes and attempted to stand up, having to lean against the wall for some leverage.

"Do you need me to carry you?" William spoke up, watching you struggle.

"No, I can walk still- I am very much an independent man."

"Mhm.. Sure. Sure you are."

"Oh shut up."

"You can just rest if you'd like, I'll go cook some breakfast."

"Fine."

IDK WHAT ELSE TO DO MAN HELP ME PLS