19. Fun Days

It was the end of the work day and you were absolutely drained. Scott had to go deal with some screaming children about an hour before closure so you had to continue the rest of your dayshift alone.

Honestly, Scott wasn't too bad of a person. Sure, he does rant on about stuff so much that sometimes you had no clue what he was even talking about anymore, but he was a pretty fun guy to be around.

You smiled slightly, had you finally become friends with someone? Maybe you could tell him.. No, its early- He could be secretly working with William for all I know. You sighed, the faint smile being wiped off your face.

Looking around the now-empty Dining Area, you looked at the animtronics. They were deactivated now and were as lifeless as ever, and with the now dimming lights they looked rather intimidating. God how you hated being alone with them. You pondered if they could just come to life right now and just attack you on the spot, though it didn't seem like those heavy robots could move fast. If anything, you could probably outrun them, but honestly you weren't trusting that theory. You didn't trust most of your thoughts really.

"Y/N!" William called out not too far away. You looked over and just saw William enter the Dining Area. "Don't just stand there, follow me. We're going home- Unless you want to be stuck here during the night and have to deal with these lot." William joked, walking towards the exit.

Hell no were you staying around for the nightshift- And so you quickly rushed after William.

"You really don't like them at night do you?"

You just kept quiet.

William sighed but continued talking. "I can see why you wouldn't like them- I wouldn't want to be trapped in the same building with machinery coming after you for 6 hours every night." William frowned as you and him exited the building. He locked the door behind you and you both walked to his car and entered.

...

William had been driving for awhile before he spoke again.

"..So you and Scott.. You're like, best buddies now?" William glanced at the rear-view mirror at you.

"No not really.. Just somewhat friends."

William nodded slowly, looking back at the road. You looked boredly out of the car window to your side and at the blurred figures of trees and houses. There wasn't really much to talk about on the journey back home but you were fine with it really, anything to avoid William and having to speak with him.

It wasn't long until he pulled into the driveway of the house and you both entered. "I'll cook some food this time." William said, hanging up a few of his items.

"No it's fine, I'll cook."

"No. I insist. You have cooked everyday for the past few days. Take a small break from it." William grumbled, walking to the kitchen.

You sighed in defeat and walked upstairs. For some reason the house was extremely quiet. You couldn't hear any of the kids or anything.

"Why is it so quiet?.." You whispered, though it was possible that the kids were just asleep. You shrugged and walked to your room, but as soon as you opened the door you were greeted by a teen with a Foxy mask. "Boo!" He yelled, causing you to shriek and quickly stumble back, your back colliding with the wall behind you. You grunted from the pain but did your nest to ignore it. He laughed at you.

"Oh you're going to get it now!" You rugby tackled him and you both ended up fighting but not in a harmful way. Eventually, you managed to pin him to the ground. He wheezed, absolutely breathless yet still laughing.