15. SMUT | Attempted Escape

William's eyes widened, and then he grinned. He swiftly pinned you to the desk behind you, pinning your hands above your head. William brought his face closer and hovered there.

"Out of everything you could have possibly thought of.. You thought that?" He said, amused in a way. "But what would you do if I admitted that I want to?" William smirked, looking down at you.

Your face flushed red, both embarrassment and abit blush. You had to admit, you found this abit attractive, but he was a murderer! Why were you even letting him put you in such a vulnerable state again?

"Then- Errr-" You couldn't think properly considering your mind was racing with all the probabilities of what could happen right now. You just struggled, trying to free your hands and ultimately just yourself from rhis situation.

"Come on.. I know you are enjoying this right now.. Your face says it all."

"Even if I did enjoy this, I would never do such things with a murderer!"

"Or would you?"
-------------------------------------------------------
CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

"No!" You yelled and quickly kicked William in the shin. He stumbled backwards abit, letting go of you in surprise.

Taking this opportunity, you shoved him fully off you and then bolted towards the door, quickly pulling it open and running out of the study.

What the fuck do you do now? You were panicking and you could hear quick, heavy footsteps that just kept getting louder.

You ran into the kitchen, having an idea. You hastily searched for the knives, any knife, just something that could protect you from this psychopath who was trying to take advantage of you.

Seems like the more large and sharper knives were stashed away. Maybe it was incase the children go ahold of them? You sighed and opened a drawer, seeing a butterknife.

You grabbed the butter knife from the drawer. Even though it wasn't much, maybe you could stall him with it so you could run away again, even just a second is precious time. You could hear the footsteps again and so you turned around, seeing William quickly approaching. He smiled as he started to close the distance.

You wasn't sure what to do and so you just threw the butter knife at him.

"Get back!"

William quickly dodged the knife, his creepy smile disappearing in an instant as he watched it clatter to the ground. "Oh you really shouldn't have done that." He grumbled, grabbing you by the arm.

"Let go of me!" You hissed, trying to yank your arm free.

In one swift motion, William quickly bent you over the kitchen counter, holding both of your arms behind your back.

"You've really pissed me off now." He hissed, leaning in closely to your neck. "I was going to go easy on you.. And yet you are trying to hurt me with that pathetic knife?"

"Let go of me William! What if your kids see us like this!?"

"They're at Henry's right now.. So I can do whatever I want to you."

You huffed, trying to just think of how to escape this mess now. You've only just made this worse for yourself.

"Now then Y/N, you're going to listen to me and obey me. If you don't then I won't hesitate to hurt you more than I have to. Do you understand?"

You just stayed silent, but William didn't like that. He pulled out a large blade from his pocket, roughly grabbing you by your jaw and forcing you to lift your head and neck up abit. He lowered the knife and allowed it to slip under your neck, making sure the cold metal was pressed against your skin.