Knockout x starscream

Mintzy: Welcome back everyone! Today's episode is our very first recommendation ever in the show, and it's by itisiMind! And they've asked for none other then knockout × starscream! Thank you for this wonderful recommendation!

Starscream: *in shock and gasps*

Knockout: *His eyes grow in absolute shock, but he quickly regains his composure* I guess everyone just wants a piece of me.

Miko: Oh, I see it for sure! What would be the ship name?

Mintzy: Starout? Starknock?

Breakdown: *bursts out in laughter* those are horrible!

Mintzy: Well, there's not much to work with.

Bulkhead: Outscream?

Starscream: All of those are absolutely horrid.

Knockout: Well, screamy, what do you think?

Starscream: *Frowns* No.

Breakdown: Good choice, twig.

Starscream: I beg your pardon? I may be a twig, but I have much more power then a lowly medics assistant.

Breakdown: That may be true, but I could crush you in my fist.

Knockout: Oh wow, their fighting over me. I knew I had fans.

Arcee: Fans? Please.

Knockout: is that a challenge bot?

Arcee: *Rolls her eyes* No. Your right, look at your fans, they just love you. *points to the two of them glaring at eachother*

Bumblebee: I thought Breakdown and you were already a thing?

Knockout: Oh, your right. We are, it's just funny to watch this.

*Starscream growls*

Bulkhead: Well, I mean I think you and starscream would be gross together. Your both power hungry idiots who hate losing. It would be a horrible dynamic.

Miko: They'd be two goblins herding heaps of treasure. It would be hilarious!

Jack: No, knockout would be a dragon, herding shiny objects and perfect red paint and starscream is a goblin in the corner of the cave.

Arcee: Starscream would be shouting all kinds of things, like how he should be ruler of the decepticons.

Megatron: I'd say your wrong but statscream already thinks that. Which the few times he was in charge he has run the decepticons into the dirt.

Miko: or into the cave, with all the other shiny things. *she giggles*

Megatron: *eyes the brave little human evily* These two together would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Starscream: Megatron, you slander my name with these autobots? How dare you!

Megatron: I do as I please.

Shockwave: knockout and starscream would be dangerously stupid together. They think they could achieve more then they actual can, and they are illogical. Together, they would boost eachothers egos to an extreme amount, letting eachother get away with things they just shouldn't.

Soundwave: *nods his head*

Knockout: what is with everyone just insulting us!?

Starscream: is this really how you see us!?

Knockout: I am a highly trained medic, and every con thinks I'm just AN IDIOT!

Optimus: it's not that they see you as an idiot, they believe this ship would not work. And frankly, I agree.