Breakdown x Bulkhead

Welcome back everybody! Today we have a ship that will NEVER exist, and has a terrible ship name! Oh and for the readers, I got everyone right out after the episode breakdown, so they will be a little more open to the idea.

Anyways, on with the show! So, this is a ship that I personally think is cool, but I honestly just want them to be friends, Breakdown x Bulkhead! Ship name. . . Oh their ship names are so bad!

What would it be. . . Bulkdown? Or Breakhead? Uggghh no!

*the two glare at eachother in disgust*

Bulkhead: we will NEVER be friends mintzy!

Breakdown: you can say THAT again!

Knockout: Breakdowns mine!

Arcee: yeah thats never gonna happen.

Bumblebee: who would even ship that!

Miko: THATS DISGUSTING! The two are eachothers worst enemies! And what is up with those ship names! Eww

Jack: *mumbles to himself* thats like arcee x arachnid. . .

Mintzy: I'm sure thats a thing . . . Somewhere . .

Arcee: *tenses at her name*

Mintzy: plus, I dont like her so she's not invited unless someone asks for her.

Arcee: good

Starscream: I don't like this one at all, decepticons shouldn't be shipped with autobots!

Megatron: Why exactly do I have to be here?

Mintzy: want me to send you back?

Megatron: yes.

Mintzy: fine, but gotta give your opinion.

Megatron: hmmm, this ship is horrid, breakdown should have killed him a long while ago.

*breakdown gets embarrassed, and a little sad*

Mintzy: oh like how you killed Optimus?

*Knockout chuckles a bit, then catches himself*

*Megatron growls*

Optimus: it may not be wise to say such things mintzy.

Ratchet: Your a little too brave.

Mintzy: awww, thanks. No but seriously Megatron you can go back now. *I wave my hand and he disappears* Sounds to me like everyone hates this ship.

Soundwave: *with a recording of shockwave* it is illogical

Mintzy: fair point.

*wheeljack pops out of nowhere*

Wheeljack: what the - *spots the cons. Brings out his gun and tries to shoot them, but it doesn't work for him* *all the cons seemed to tense, except soundwave* hey, why aren't my weapons working!

Bulkhead: *points at mintzy* she disabled our far ranged weapon weapons.

Wheeljack: *staring angrily* what? How did she do that?

Mintzy: well, this is my book, so I can write whatever I want. So welcome wheeljack! I forgot about you in the last two episodes and decided to invite you!

Wheeljack: okay? What do I have the honor of being invited to?

Mintzy: Lets see here. . . Basically this is a pocket dimension where time doesn't exist, and I'm using it to react to ships. Basically ships are when people think two people would be a good couple. Is that enough?

Wheeljack: yeah, I think I get it. . . So who's ship - did I say that right? - are we reacting to today? *he was eyeing the cons, noticing the tension between the two factions*

Mintzy: *smiles* bulkhead and breakdown of all mechs!

Wheeljack: *optics widened, staring at bulkhead, then breakdown, then bursts out laughing* HAHAHA, that is the WORST joke I have EVER heard!! HAHAHA

Bulkhead: this is NOT the time to be laughing Jackie!!!

Wheeljack: This is exactly the time!! Hahaha! Who would even think that's a good idea!! I mean really!! Hahahaha!

Miko: I know right!

Bulkhead: This is not a joke!

Wheeljack: Well its certainly not serious!

Mintzy: Oh you have no idea how serious people can get over scrap like this. *smirks evilly*

Wheeljack: No way!

Mintzy: Yes way!

Wheeljack: well then thats just straight up stupid.

Breakdown: your telling me.

Wheeljack: *glares at him* no, I didn't.

Mintzy: Breakdown, maybe its better if you don't talk to him. . .

Breakdown: *shrugs* Alright then.

Knockout: your just going to let her tell you what to do?

Breakdown: Yeah, I'm not in the mood to fight.

Bulkhead: Not in the mood?

Breakdown: Yeah, thats what I said. *frowns*

Starscream: hhhhmm, stange. Your always in the mood for a fight.

Knockout: You feeling alright buddy.

*bulk, Jackie, and miko all roll their optics but the cons don't notice*

Breakdown: yeah, I'm good.

Knockout: hmmm, if you say so.

Mintzy: Hey so breakdown, i know this ship will never ever happen, but what do you really think about bulkhead. Cause honestly I want you two to be friends!

*he stares at the ground for a moment*

Breakdown: well, he hates me, there's no doubting that. *he looks up at BulkHead* but he's okay I guess. And beating him up is way to much fun. *he grinned at him*

Bulkhead: HA! Now thats a good answer!

Breakdown: Glad we can agree on one thing bot!

Bulkhead: I am so going to destroy you later! *but he was smiling when he said it*

Mintzy: Well, at least the hate is mutual, and respectful! Is that everyone!

Starscream: I do believe so.

Knockout: Now can we go? I was busy. *clearly annoyed about the ship*

Wheeljack: Come on con, you think we're infecting you or something?

Knockout: Careful wheeljack, if you hang around us cons for too long we might just infect you.

Wheeljack: cons, always being so deceptive and spinning ideas to be about themselves.

Knockout: *grins* Ha, your a smart one aren't you.

Wheeljack: you wouldn't know the feeling would you? *grins back*

Arcee: Alright you two, we get it.

Knockout: what do you get? That I'm the smartest in the room? Or maybe the best looking?

Wheeljack: haha! You? The smartest, you at least the most red in here. . . But that doesn't count as an achievement con.

Knockout: Oh, so I get more awards than you?

Mintzy: okay, you two are giving me a headache!

Knockout: good, can I go now?

Mintzy: Hmmm, sure, see you all later! *snaps fingers and they all disappear*

Thank you for reading! Sorry for the rambling, I haven't seen this ship done that many times and I just think its funny. Anyhow, likes and comments are appreciated!