Destiny

Giorno raised the Arrow and looked at it with an almost neutral expression. His face reflected a calming sort of mad, but at the same time, you couldn't tell.

   " He's holding the Arrow! The one to control Chariot Requiem with the Arrow next is Giorno! " Mista shouted, fully conscious of his body again.

After returning to his body, Diavolo looked at Giorno for a few moments, contemplating his next option. He knew he couldn't leave now, or his pride would die, leaving him with one option. So he jumped toward Giorno to take the Arrow back and pierce his skin so that he could become king of kings.

   " He's not running! He's coming for you! " Fugo shouted.

   " Gold Experience! "

Gold Experience formed in front of Giorno and pierced his own chest with the Arrow, causing lights of gold to appear.

   " He did it! The power of the Arrow is going to Giorno's Gold Experience! " Narancia cheered.

But, after Gold Experience was pierced, his fingers broke away, and his chest exploded, causing a hole to appear. The Arrow fell to the ground, with no blood on it, while GIorno had blood dripping from his lips and chest. Giorno fell to the ground, with a hole in his chest and Gold Experience following him. Laughter erupted through the air, and Diavolo smiled as he reached for the Arrow.

   " Thanks to you, daughter; I saw the vision of the Arrow falling to the ground. "

Giorno sat on his legs, with Gold Experience in his arms, as the stand shook from pain. Diavolo landed in front of the two and spun around GIorno with a smile, knowing he had won.

   " Giorno Giovanna. You immature greenhorn. It means that you were not meant to become a vessel. Jean Pierre, who has flown away somewhere, said so himself. The Arrow chooses who is worthy of controlling it. This may sound repetitive, but I am truly glad I did not flee. You have been rejected by the Arrow! "

King Crimson appeared and raised his fist, ready to kill the man in front of him. And because of the close distance, GIorno wouldn't be able to dodge.

   " I, Diavolo, am the king! Now and forevermore! "

King Crimson landed his punch on Gold Experience's face, but oddly enough, there was no blood this time. Gold Experience's face fell and crumbled like he had been hollow the entire time. GIorno fell with his stand to the ground, but after lying on the ground for a few seconds, he used his knee to prop himself up. Steam was coming from the open wounds of Gold Experience, causing the others to be alarmed. 

Diavolo smiled and reached for the Arrow, but the Arrow flew away from him and toward Gold Experience. The Arrow went into Gold Experience's arm and started to push the skin apart to reveal something hidden within Gold Experience. The Arrow continued to move underneath Gold Experience's arm, absorbed slowly.

   " What the hell. . ." Abbacchio said, not sure what was happening.

   " Shit. I'll put an end to you Giorno Giovanna! "

King Crimson punched Gold Experience, but pieces of the body flew away. Then, after he stopped throwing fists, did Diavolo realize what had happened. Giorno's stand wasn't dying, but it was shedding its hollow skin for a new one.

Now the Arrow would belong to Giorno forever. Everyone looked above them to see Giorno flying in the sky with his new stand. His hair had been undone from the braid and flew against the wind. His glare, however, was intense as he glared at Diavolo.

   "  The only thing that survives is the truth of this world. Sincere actions performed in the name of truth will never perish. My best friend and amore mio have died, but their actions and wills will never die. They allowed us to get this far and to be handed the Arrow. And whether your actions came from a place of truth or merely from the surface of evil will be known soon. I wonder if you will never perish, Boss. "