The End of Oasis

You stopped running when you reached a closed coffee shop. There was a pole in front of the shop, and you grabbed the pole leaning on it as you looked at the helicopter. Then, your feet started to sink into the ground, and you knew Secco was close.

The people around Rome grabbed your attention, however. They were climbing downstairs and getting people into ambulances without growing mold. The people around didn't die from the mold, and there was no sight of the green fungus anywhere.

" I knew you could do it, Mista, Bruno, Giorno. . ."

As you looked around, you spotted Secco standing behind you, with his legs in the ground, up to his knees. His cellphone was pressed to his ear, and his purple eyes were wide as the voicemail rang through his ears. Soon, he pulled the bottom part of his mask down and lowered his phone.

" That goddamn Cioccolata! Did you think I'd be sad about you? You lost! "

Secco pulled his arm back and threw the cellphone away from himself. The cellphone hit a statue and broke into pieces. From his reaction, and with no mold growing around, you assumed that Cioccolata had died.

" You were very intelligent. You'd play with me by throwing sugar cubes to me, and you had lots of money in the bank. And you were very strong, or at least I thought so. That's why I thought if I listened to you, I wouldn't need to worry. But you were just a weakling! " Secco shouted, smiling.

' This man. . .I. . .I--He's absolutely a lunatic. '

" You lost! I don't like trash like that! Not at all! "

Secco dove to start running toward the colosseum, but you ran after him, calling your stand.

" Book Keeper! Take the form of Bruno Bucciarati's stand, Sticky Fingers! "

Your stand turned into your companion's blue and white stand. Sticky Fingers turned toward a nearby pole and threw it at Secco. The pole landed on a statue near the dog man, but the statue exploded, sending rock pieces toward him and sending rocks toward Secco. Secco dodged the stones and grabbed a few in his mouth, spitting at the rocks to deflect them. A few of the rocks landed on Secco, but not enough to cause any damage. Secco stopped his pursuit and looked toward you.

" By the way, about the colosseum, doesn't it sound like 'Kil-esseum'? Just thought I'd ask before I killed you. "

Your legs started to sink further into the ground, but you kept a hold of the pole so that you wouldn't sink in any further. Secco lunged at you, but as soon as he got close, you jumped, holding on to the pole, and swung your leg down at Secco. Secco sank further into the ground, dodging your kick. You held onto the pole and looked down at Secco; he looked up at you with a dark aura surrounding him. The pole you were hanging on to sank into the ground, and you kept that in mind as you listened to Secco.

" You're irritating, Y/n. You understand, don't you? When it comes to close-range speed and power, I am above you! "

Secco hit his elbow against the ground, making his punch stronger.

" You're in my way! I'll end you now! "

" Sticky Fingers! "

Your stand unzipped the pole, and the metal went straight toward Secco to impale him. Your stand also went to punch Secco on his opposite side. Secco blocked the pole from piercing him and your stand's right hand to hit him. But that left him no room to defend against your stand's other hand. Your stand hit him, but Secco blocked the other punches you sent him. He shoved you away, and you flew toward the coffee shop window. You broke the window upon hitting it and landed on the ground, trying to regain your breathing. Glass covered your body and rested underneath you, causing minor cuts.