A Battle of Energy

" It's a stand attack. " Bucciarati said, leaning forward.

   " The enemy is on the train? " Mista questioned.

Narancai stood from the chair, letting the banana in his hand fall. He reached towards his hair and pulled a few white strands from his head, like puking fur off a shedding dog.

   " Huh? What is this white thing? I pulled this from my own head. "

   " What's wrong? Did something happen? Where did Y/n go? "

You turned toward Giorno, who was waking up. His blue orbs were looking around the room at everybody. He wasn't as far gone as Narancia, and he could hear everyone.

   " They're growing old! "

   " Who is this? "

Narancia looked at his reflection with missing teeth, white hair, and wrinkly skin. He didn't like the image that appeared. He looked horrified.

   " Who's this? You're kidding. This can't be real! This is me? What is happening? "

Giorno stood up from the couch while Fugo and Abbacchio continued to rest on the sofa. Giorno looked at his hands and felt around his face, horrified.

   " A stand that makes you age? " Mista questioned.

You looked at Mista and saw that his eyebrows were white. Though his face wasn't as wrinkled, his hair was changing color fast.

   "Did they find out we're inside the turtle? " He asked, pointing his gun to the ceiling.

   " No, if he knew we were here, he would have attacked us directly. His stand looks like it's targeting everyone. " You said, starting to look through your book.

   " Y/n's right. The fact that they haven't attacked means they haven't found us yet. Most likely, the enemy only knows we are somewhere on this train, and to find her, they're attacking the whole train indiscriminately. " Bucciarati said.

You couldn't find anyone in your book with a stand power like this one. So you didn't have their information to read about the stand and understand exactly. So for once, you were stuck.

   " In other words, they're racing to find us and involving the passengers too? "

   " Probably. They're desperate too. They'll do anything and they'll do it calmly. Y/n, do you have anything? "

   " No, I've never met this person in my life. I don't have any information on this stand. "

   " Then we have two options. One, we take Trish and leave the train. Two, we first find and take out the enemy not knowing his attack range. "

   " Two, of course. " Mista said, stepping up.

   " We would have to stop the train in order to get off. "

Mista pulled his pistol from his pants and showed the loaded bullets inside.

   " Execution is more certain. My Sex Pistols is suited for assassination. "

   " That's true, but we don't have any time. They're aging at an incredibly fast rate. "

   " Bucciarati, Mista, you both are aging fast as well. " You said, pointing at the skin underneath your eyes.

Both men felt the skin under their eyes start to wrinkle. However, you and Trish seemed okay, and your skin stayed smooth.

   " We hardly have any time. We need to act soon. " You said.

Mista pulled a chair towards the wall of the room. He stood on the chair and reached towards the ceiling to step out of the turtle but was stopped by Giorno.