Black Sabbath

Giorno sighed as he shut the door to his room, but his face went from lax to distress when his sigh caused the flame to quiver. He covered his mouth once the flame grew back to its normal size.

   " That was close. "

   " You're telling me. Be careful where you breathe. " You said, sitting on his bed.

Giorno set his bag on his desk and grabbed a small loaf of bread. He took a bite out of the center and placed the lighter inside the bread. He rearranged his desk, where all of his stuff would cover the plated bread. 

   " Now the lighter will stay upright and even if the air changes, the flame will be protected. "

   " Good thinking. "

   " Thanks. Now, I need to do what Polpo said and watch it earnestly for 23 hours until three tomorrow. "

   " I'll make sure your window is locked. " You said, standing up from his bed.

You walked towards the window and saw the lock was undone. You reached your hand upward to lock the window but stopped yourself. You looked towards the door to Giorno's room and saw the handle jiggling. Giorno quietly walked towards you and stood beside the window. A mirror was placed beside the doorway, and you caught a glimpse of the man entering. He was short, and his hair was grey. His blue eyes looked cautious as he started coming into the room. His blue uniform made you believe he looked foreign, but you dismissed that thought when Giorno grabbed your waist and jumped out of the window. He grabbed onto a pole that was near his window. His left arm held onto the pole while he pressed his back to the wall, and his feet were pushing against the pole to keep him against the wall. He didn't look to be struggling at all. Giorno sat you in his lap, with your back facing the window. You turned around a little to look inside his dorm room. Giorno kept his arm around your waist and made sure you wouldn't fall. The foreigner started looking through Giorno's room.

   " Seems that he doesn't have my suitcase and my other stuff anymore. But maybe he still has my passport. It should be difficult for him to pawn off an ID. "

   " You stole from him? " You whispered to Giorno very quietly.

Giorno nodded his head and leaned towards your ear.

   " He's the one who has a stand I told you about. "

   " Oh, great. "

Giorno leaned away from your ear, and you continued to look into his room. The foreigner continued to look through the room for his things. Koichi moved to a set of drawers, where his food was sitting on top. Besides the drawers was his desk was, where the lighter in the bread sat. 

   " Where is his passport? " You leaned up and whispered into Giorno's ear.

If it wasn't for the fact that he was stuck in a sticky situation, Giorno knew he would have blushed. 

   " It's on my desk in the file holder. "

Koichi moved closer to Giorno's desk and started searching through the drawers on the desk. Gold Experience appeared and punched the light switch on the wall. The light hanging on the ceiling began to change. You watched as it formed into a cacoon before thinning out and becoming a snake. The snake reached downward and bit the bread, holding it steady in its mouth. As the snake started going upward, the fire on the lighter touched the snake's skin burning it and making the snake drop the bread. The bread landed upright on the desk. The snake changed back into the light on the ceiling, and the foreigner looked up at the light. When he stood up, he grabbed the bread and looked at the lighter in the bread. Something was burning inside Giorno's file folder, and Koichi opened it, seeing his passport. You took the pole between your hands and legs, getting off Giorno's lap.