Chapter 62

When our community is in a state of peace, it can share that peace with neighboring communities, and so on. When we feel love and kindness towards others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace." – Dalai Lama

*************

"She bit him hard on his lips glaring at him,what do you think you're doing?."let me go."She continued to squirm from his grip, trying to retract her arm, only for him to pull her tighter.Stop screaming he grimaced his face. he hated it when she screamed like this.

I won't stop."her temper flared like a forest fire.

Then we'll stay forever like this if you can't stop screaming."she kept mute looking down to the window before he slowly let go of her."in a hurry she mumbled something that wasn't audible but he's sure she's insulting him."Mediterranean hospital was written boldly in the board,infront of the hospital.he parked his car at the parking space.

Get down he spoke firmly.
"Did I ask you to bring me to the hospital? she scoffed.

"Can you please stop all these childish behavior.and get down or I pick you up.

she roll her eyes portraying her annoyance."I don't asked you to bring me here in the first place so am not going anywhere."

Look can you! he keeps quite in the mid of his sentence looking at how she grimaced her face."he claim down from the car and walk to her side."

Get down!he furrowed his brows looking at her while she whipped her heads to the other direction."

He gently bend trying to pick her up but she let out a scream which made him let go of her immediately."

Don't touch me!."she snapped getting down from the car."despite he knew the doctor so they just went in."he explained to him about the stomach pain that has been disturbing her while she let her mouth agape watching him he's not saying anything right she clear her throat before she spoke to the doctor."
They run some tests to her."and also went for scanning."

The outcome of the results shows that despite the medicine she took years back it affected her in some other parts of her stomach."but he'd put her under medication for a months."after that they drove back to their apartment."

Should I pick you up ?he questioned seeing the way she's walking.
"just shut up already !" she screamed, "I've legs right I can walk in my self."she walk towards the entrance."

"Oh really? what did I do that is upsetting you he yelled back in her face.

She angry look at him she don't even know when she fly her phone out of her hand, heading straight to his face. He moved out of the way just in time, but it still scraped against his cheek as it flew past and landed on the couch. "you Just can't stop antagonizing me for a second ,can you ?"

He was slightly pale from the close fall with the phone. His voice was calmer when he spoke, . "I wish you would just come and sit down and let's us talk,I wish you can talk like a normal person. It would be so much easier that way. But you just can't, can you? You're too proud, and its really going to hurt you someday."

She folded her arms. "watching him what with you and talking to me.?you're getting bored, so you have decided to annoy the hell out of me."right?they had stopped shouting by now, and her anger was starting to cool slightly. he took a seat on the couch. "Look," he said, "I am truly sorry for being so inconsiderate, and I really, really want you to forgive me. Please?"

You are so dramatic." she laughed I've had enough." she said quietly. as she moved towards the bedroom door.

Husna ..." she heard him say weakly, .
"She gave him a glare and slammed the bedroom door."

"He massaged his temple this gonna be tough he slumped back on the couch closing his eyes.he really created a mess which was hard to be mend again."
Husna is a tough girl he knew it since from day one ."what would he do to gain her forgiveness."

"He stood up from the couch and walk towards fareeda room."the light in the room where switch off so he flip it on."she was on the sofa with her phone.

Hey! he softly said settling beside her."what are you doing?"
She lift her eyes and set it on him looking at his eyes only send shivers down to her spine his almond eyes are captivating."

Nothing she smile back at him just checking some few new brands of clothes."
Mmm! He nod." No doubt fareeda is beautiful the girl likes fashion a lot she's too innocent to be doing exactly what she's doing he thought."but he gonna solve this problem today."

You like fashion a lot you woman's are always into fashion and shopping he arched his brows,smiling.

"Every girl like fashion. Having trendy clothes is the biggest dream of every girl. Looking at the mirror and knowing you look good is enough to brighten the rest of your day.

Maybe yours is different! but you always looks good in everything you wear."

Is that a compliment she grin."
He raised his brows you're truly beautiful. Cross my heart there's no any other girl that can beat you when it comes to fashion."

She widely smile at him," not even your wife?"
He chuckled,trying to change the conversation
he take a hold of her hand looking at her.fareeda do you know you deserves someone better than me right."?I can never give you the love you want no matter how hard you tried." I'm committed to one person."you deserves someone who will take care of you."you deserves someone good."all this victims scenes that you've played doesn't suit with your character."

She snatch her hands away."what victims scenes hameed?" So just because you're having misunderstanding between you and your wife.so you thought I was the one that came in between you."

Common fareeda I didn't say that..just that..she cut him in between."

I can't!"I just can't ya hameed what did I do to you to deserve this?" I love you so much can't you understand," I've try all my tricks to get you but couldn't please hameed just for once's consider me please she begged the tears she's holding almost stream down to her cheeks."

"For the first time he pulled her into his embrace I'm sorry! but I can't, I know it's very hard but insha Allah your mr right will come and sweep you off from your feet very soon."someone maybe better than me."he'll definitely spoil you with the love you deserves."

She pulled out from the embrace wiping away her tears."I always thought one day you would love me back,"I always thought maybe if I get rid of husna I can get you but."she wipe her tears again."I need another apartment I'll move out tomorrow she looks down to her feet."I'm sorry I created a rift between you and your wife."

He nod his head! I'm also sorry for everything."
he stay with her for a while thinking this is the only option he had to get her out from the apartment in a cool way without raising any voice.maybe after a months he can finally be happy in his house.

Finally farida is getting out from the apartment."I never saw this coming."
But husna is still angry with him.
Will she forgive him or not?"
We shall get to know in the next chapter."

Ehem ehem!silent readers how're y'all doing."pressing the star and taping into the comments won't hurt your hand I promise so please do turn off the ghost mode and do bless me with your votes."

Vote comments and do share
One love ❤️
Ummeetarh05