Chapter47

Behind every successful man is a proud wife and a surprised mother-in-law.

***************

"VICTORIA ISLAND 1004 ESTATE LAGOS
"Heyy sleepy head wake up we've finally arrived faiza chirped as she whipped her head towards husna who's laying on her aunts arms.

"Husna her aunts shook her."she slowly open her eyes that are heavy and set it on them.
"Don't you dare close your eyes we're at your in-laws.She immediately bulge her eyes aunts we've arrived? so soon?.

"How'll you know we arrived when you're sleeping like a dead person adda jamila said.

"Mmm scaredy-cat how will you know we arrived when you're sleeping.faiza tease trying to hide the laughter that bubbles up in her chest she can't forget the dramatic scene husna created at the airport that she's scared of a plane they had to mix a sleeping pills in her water and gave her before they start with their journey."

"Husna glared at her while Her aunts pulled the hood of her alkyabba down they came out from the car she wasn't able to see anything unless she peeked out through the hood ."they held her from either side and walk inside. They took the lifter direct to the fourth floor.her heart beat is increasing.."she has been told to enter with her right foot .."she slowly says a dua as she finally stepped into the palour with her right foot.

"when they reach to the palour where his relatives were pleasantries were exchanged.husna settled down on the floor someone held her immediately .sit here my daughter says a middle woman that walk in the palour although it's just twice she have seen her pictures but she knows that she's her mother in-law she was dressed in a peach lase gown which has a rounded silver flowers on it and has a stone work on it. a light makeup on her face.her ears,neck,was adorned with a gold."Hameed doesn't resembles his mother she thought but maybe he got her eyes.she's happy that his family did welcome her with an open arms but his mother she thought chewing her inner cheeks."

Gatanan mun kawo ta Amana she's also your daughter now if she did something wrong you can scold her."she could hear her aunts talking but couldn't concentrate on what they're talking about.

"Her mother inlaw lifted her veil she chew her inner cheeks looking down to the carpet."We are sorry we cannot accept you as our daughter in law his mother says making her heart beat very faster she peeked her head immediately looking at her but we need you as our only pampered daughter. Please do give us a chance to show you the real world of happiness! Marriage not only means a new man in your life but also a new set of parents and a new home.Welcome to your new home and also welcome to the family my daughter.

Thank you mom she replied smiling as she sigh in relieved."her hood was lifted several times as she heard people mumbling masha Allah,"

"finally our bride is here yelled the twins from the other side they were dressed in their atamfa a shape gown their face was dolled with a light makeup masha Allah."Husna peeked a little seeing them,they both hugged her from the side."please let's see your face they plead.

"Leave her to rest first Faiza take them to the room so she could rest his mother instructed the moment she entered the room she pulled down the hood of her alkyabba down.and sat on the edge of the bed.wallah I'm hell tired she spoke closing her eyes."

"Says the person who slept like a dead person they teased her."

"Wait a minute hussy are you for real I just thought that you're crying but where's the tears?faiza questioned looking at husna who roll her eyes in annoyance."