43: we're losing the demon

Midorima's mom: Can someone tell me what on earth happened?

All of them have somehow made their way to Midorima's parent's private hospital, where Midorima just got admitted: Adira and Akashi are the only ones not present.

Momoi: I don't even know what happened, it was such a rush.

Midorima's mom: can anyone tell me something, anything!

Kuroko: We all went to celebrate Akashi-kun's 18th birthday in a local arcade. Akashi-kun left for some reason and then moments later, a large group of men came in, searching for y/n. They managed to grab her but they chose to also hurt Midorima-kun in the process. We don't know what happened to y/n.

Midorima's mom: okay, thank you Kuroko-kun.

Himemi: is oni-sama okay?

Midorima's mom: yes he'll be fine, he doesn't have any broken bones thankfully, just a lot of bruises. Do you want to see him?

Momoi: Can we see him too?

Midorima's mom: yes of course, follow me.

Midorima's mom guides the large group through the corridors and finally opens a green door to reveal Midorima drinking a glass of water.

kise: Midorimacchi!

midorima: hello Kise, nanodayo.

kise: how are you feeling now?

Midorima: fine, where's y/n?

Aomine: Akashi's father is looking for her.

Midorima: That doesn't fill me with much confidence, nanodayo.

kise: why's that Midorimacchi?

Midorima: Remember the day of the match, when we went to speak to Seijuro's father?

Kise: yeah?

Midorima: Well it was because of a will that y/n's father wrote-

Momoi: what? He wrote it that early in his life? That's strange.

Midorima: That's what I thought. Either way, he wrote that he wanted Seijuro and y/n to marry on Seijuro's 18th birthday. So we went to oppose the idea.

Aomine: What did he say?

Midorima: He agreed to call it off...

Momoi: Maybe we can't assume that he kidnapped y/n then-

Midorima: But why else would he stop the police and insist to take over the investigation? Why else would Seijuro leave as soon as we got to the arcade? This can't be a coincidence nanodayo!

With Akashi and Adira

Adira: Seijuro, you don't have to drive so fast now-

Akashi: No, we have to keep going-

Adira: Do you even know where Shintaro is? Where exactly are we going?

Akashi: We can stop at the arcade, ask around.

Adira: I doubt it will be open now, police must be swarming the building.

Akashi: what happened after i left?

Adira: I don't know.

Akashi: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!?

Adira: THERE'S NO NEED TO YELL. I. DON'T. KNOW.

Akashi: How-

Adira: I was only brought to full consciousness when i was shoved into the van, I don't know much about what happened, I can only guess.