40: Momoi's pov

O M G im all alone with tetsu, my heart is pounding so hard!

"what should we play?" he asked, his voice so calm and gentle in my ear.

"Lets play 'spin the wheel of fortune' it has some big prizes on there!!" i say before dragging Tetsu to the game.

He fishes put the money for the game and pushes it into the game slot. The game instantly lights up and it starts to play a little tune.

Over excited, i spin the wheel as hard as i can. Jumping up and down in anticipation, we watch the wheel spin, its speed gradually decreasing with every second-

"Hey, isn't that Akashi-kun?" Tetsu says, dragging my attention away from the game.

"Oh yeah, it is! I wonder where he's going?" i reply. "HEY AKASHI-KUN!" i shout but he ignores it.

Upset, i start to follow him but Takao grabs my shoulders.

"He said that his father has called him home for an emergency, don't worry Momoi!" he flashes a smile as he lets go of my shoulders.

I turn my gaze back to the door that Akashi-kun left in before turning back to Takao.

"oh okay, are we all leaving aswell then?" i say, a bit upset that i cant spend anymore time with Tetsu.

" No, he insisted that we carry on, it would be wasting Shin-chan's money otherwise!"

Relief washed over me but it didnt feel right for me to be happy.

"hmm okay then, if you're sure." i reply before turning back to the wheel, which had stopped while i was talking to Takao.

"1 ticket!?!?!? is that all?" disappointed, i claim my ticket and walk away, expecting Tetsu to be following me but when i turned around, he was no-where to be seen.

(a/n: classic Kuroko 😏)

"TETSU?" i called out, but no-one replied.

A gun shot fired.

Scared, i screamed before turning to run away.

More shots fired and i quickly hid behind one of the games.

I felt an arm around me and i jumped but found that it was only Dai-chan.

"Dai-chan, what's going on?" i cried, not being able to control my tears. He pulled me into his chest and patted my back.

"It's going to be fine, don't worry." he replied.

"Y/NNNN!"

it was Midorin.

" SHINTARO HELP!"

THAT WAS Y/N!

I immediately look up to see several men in all black accompanied with matching black masks, all holding some sort of weapon each.

My attention was drawn to a girl my age, kicking and screaming, reaching for someone and calling out 'SHINTARO' inbetween handfulls of tears. y/n. She was being dragged put by two men, who were pulling a brown material bag over her head.

I noticed Midorin running after her until one of the men, just above my height, steps infront of him.

"no you're not" he laughs and hits Midorin in the head with the handle of his gun.

Midorin brings his hands up to his head and gets thrown to the ground by another guy. There were three of them, all repeatedly hitting him.

I couldn't keep watching.

Himemi started crying as soon as she saw him.

My heart throbbed.

Tears filling my eyes again, i scream to Dai-chan:

"HELP HIM!"

He seemed to be in a trance but snapped out of it when i screamed. Instantly he let go of me and ran, head-on to the first guy, throwing him to the floor.

It didn't take long for Ki-chan, Kagamin and Muk-kun (murasakibara) to join in the brawl.

With the guys occupying the attackers, i ran to Midorin, already dialing the police and ambulance, and was joined by Tetsu, who tried to help Midorin up.

Blood stained his pale skin.

Although he looked paralysed, he spontaneously found strength in his arms: calling for y/n.

y/n.

i hope she's alright.

"Tetsu, call Akashi-kun."

He nods and dials as i proceed to give details to the ambulance.

I look over to Tetsu only to receive the motion that the call went to voicemail.

I brush it off momentarily and continue my call.

I notice Dai-chan, Ki-chan, Kagamin and Muk-kun come back to us, signifying the attackers had fled.

The ambulance arrive and swarm around Midorin. While two of them check his vitals, another questions us about what happened.

As i try to open my mouth, my eyes start to swell in tears again and i find myself choking on my empty words: nothing comes out.

I cry harder at the revelation but Tetsu puts a hand around me and answers her questions for me.

The paramedics get Midorin on a stretcher and get him inside the ambulance. Takao volunteers to go with him but Himemi isn't permitted to go.

"Come here Himemi-chan, your oni-sama will be okay, those people are going to look after him."

" Is okasan and otusan gonna look after oni-sama?" she whisphers, her throat clearly sore from crying and screaming.

(a/n: incase you forgot okasan= mom, otusan= dad and oni-sama= Midorima)

"yes, they will help him get better, don't worry please."

"okay suki-chan" she says before reaching her arms out to me.

I lift her up and hold her to my chest, which she latches onto, burying her head into my shoulder.

Then the police entered.

a/n: and the plot thickens 😱

Momoi: this is very scary author-chan

a/n: oh... well... i can't really do anything about that-

aomine: you're the author, OF COURSE YOU CAN!

a/n: alright dude, no need to get angry.

momoi: HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY.

a/n: not you two ganging up on me 😔🥲

kise: author-cchi?

a/n: are you gonna gang up on me aswell, Kise?

Kise: no, i just wanted to know when i'll get more lines cus in all my other roles, i'm always the main character and-

a/n: really? thats what you're worried about? 😭

kise: so...

a/n: yeah sure, i'll give you a full chapter in the next chapter, is that okay? 😭😂

kise: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARIGATO AUTHOR-CCHI

A/n: its fine 😂