35: what just happened?

After Jabberwock's loss, they were forced to leave Japan and return back to America, but it was no easy return. Everyone in Japan knew them, even if they weren't supporters of basketball and so every person they passed showed them no mercy. Arriving at the airport was very difficult; no taxi driver stopped for them and if they did, they took one look at their face and drove off, and so they had to walk. Once they arrived at the airport, they only had half an hour before the plane departed so they were speedily trying to get past security. During their harsh security checks, the airport staff seemed to have 'lost' their luggage and a group of gangsters managed to steal the rest of their possessions except their tickets to America: as they wanted them gone for good.

Nash: all these damn monkeys treating us like vermin.

Silver: we should get a private plan otherwise we are going to keep getting mugged.

Nash: i'll call-

    He pauses for a bit as he pats his pockets.

Nash: my phone... i can't find it.

Silver: those weirdos probably stole it.

Nash: DAMN MONKEYS.

Person 1: SHUT UP YOU LOSERS.

Silver: there's a pay phone, go call them from there.

Nash: alright.

Nash walks over to the payphone and notices he needs to insert money to operate it. He tuts before reaching into his pocket again. He luckily finds a 50p and inserts it.

Nash: A private plane, from Tokyo to New York, asap.

    He puts down the phone and makes it back to his teammates.

Nash: it's here.

    Nash and his team start to grab for their luggage but are met with air.

Silver: right, we don't even have luggage now.

They make their way through the busy airport, and many people purposely bump into them on their way, but Nash just grits his teeth while the others scream slurs and swear at them.

Pilot: please board the plane!

    The 5 enter the private plane and take seats.

Pilot: how will you be paying?

Nash: get us to our destination and i'll tell you.

Pilot: i'm sorry but that won't do, i need payment now.

Nash: i shouldn't need to repeat myself old man, i'll tell you when we get there.

Pilot: very well, buckle up then.

The pilot retreats back to the cockpit, leaving the 5 boys alone in the back. The plane flies for several hours and the boys fall asleep. What they didnt realise was that the pilot left the plane by jumping out with a parachute and changing the co-ordinates of their destination. The plane was now flying on auto-pilot. The boys only woke up when the sound of alarms were triggered and red lights flash vigorously. In panic, Nash rushes to the cockpit to find the pilot was gone.

Nash: HEY THE PILOT'S GONE!!

Silver: WHAT?!?!? THEN WHO'S FLYING THE PLANE?

Nash: NO-ONE IS!

Silver: WHAT!

Nash hurriedly sits in the pilots seat and grabs the handle, pulling back so that the plane stops soaring to its plummet. They were headed for, what looked like an abandoned island, full with plants and trees. The sirens grow louder with each blare. They were certainly going to crash.