28: half time

Referee: That's the end of the second quarter, it's now half time!

The two teams go to their respective benches.   

At Jabberwocks bench: Silver vents his anger on the bench, determined to crush Vorpal Swords in the second half of the game. Nash then tells him to shut up, before telling him that he will penetrate their defences, and even give him more opportunities to score.

At Vorpal Swords Bench:

Kagami: Looks like they're arguing over there.

    They turn their attention to Jabberwock.

Akashi: Ignore them.

Kuroko: Looks like Nash was able to keep Silver under control.

Momoi: Adira?

Adira: mmm?

Momoi: What are you doing?

Adira: What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sitting down.

Momoi: That's not what I meant.

Adira: What is it then?

Aomine: She means, what's your plan for the game, you haven't done anything.

Adira: What did you just say-

Midorima: Adira, calm down, he means you aren't playing like you normally do.

Adira: Oh, right, that.

Akashi: So what's your plan then?

Adira: I'm trying to read them and how they play. I'm usually much faster but I haven't played in ages. Also, I'm trying to implement their playing styles.

Kise: have you managed to do it?

Adira: Mostly, but Nash is hiding something, i can't exactly copy it because he has not shown any sign of it whatsoever.

Akashi: What do you think it is?

Adira: An eye.

Takao: Like my hawkeye?

Adira: Yes, but definitely a much stronger one.

Akashi: So like my emperor one?

Adira: Maybe but...

Midorima: But it might be like Adira's Belial eye.

(A/N: hey hey hey, it's me again!!! In case you forgot there is a list of 'eyes' which as the list increases holds more power. Eagle Eye, Hawk Eye, Quasi-Emperor Eye, Emperor Eye and finally the Belial/Demon eye. Both Adira/y/n and Nash Gold obtain this eye. Some qualities are: 1.Wide Field of Vision: With this Demon Eye, the user can see the entire court. They can immediately make passes the moment they predict that their teammate is unguarded 2.Ankle Break Dribble: Like Akashi, Users can perform the Ankle Break, a high-level speed dribble that disrupts their opponent's balance and makes them stumble to the ground and 3.Double Clutch: The user can also perform a Double Clutch, a technique where the player with the ball initially goes for a layup or dunk but then switches the ball from one hand to the other then make a layup. Hope that makes sense!)

Riko: How do we get past that?

Adira: It's almost impossible to do until he shows it.

Kagami: Why's that?

Adira: It all depends on how the user uses it, why they use it and when they use it. He might not be able to use the full strength of his eye but on the other hand he may have completely mastered it and if he enters the zone then..