♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐♡

𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲

⬦𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲⬦

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Y/N were sitting on her bed and I was very nervous. I wanted to ask her an important question, but I was scared she'd chase me away or hurt me just like my 'dad' did.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" I look and see Y/N looking at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I try to give her a smile, but fail.

"I know something is bothering you." She pulls me closer to herself "Please tell me."

"Well you already know I'm a little." I say and she nods.

"I like you, really like you actually no I love you and I want you to be my mommy, but I'm scared you don't feel the same." She doesn't say anything and puts me on her lap.

"I understand if you don't like me back it's fi-" She cuts my rambling off by kissing me and I kiss back.

"I love you too and I'd love being your mommy." I start crying of happiness after she says that.

"Awww baby, please don't cry." She rubs my back calming me down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy." I smile at her and she smiles back, hugging me.

I'm so happy Y/N is finally my mommy.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Jungkook were laying in bed and watching Netflix, cuddling.

"Sup bitc- oh what's this?" Sebastian busts in my room and smirks when he sees us cuddling.

"I'm just cuddling with my boyfriend, got a problem?" Jungkook starts blushing and hides his face in my chest.

"Ahhh boyfriend, he actually agreed to that?" He teases m.

"I actually asked her." Jungkook mumbles in my chest and me and my brother laugh at his cuteness.

"Okay well I'll leave you guys, remember to use protection Y/N." He runs out before I can throw him with something.

I look down and see Jungkook blushing even more and I just giggle and pinch his cheeks.

"I can't wait to tell Jin about this." Jungkook looks at me excitedly.

"Baby, who's Jin?" I ask confused af.

"Right after my mom died and my dad started abusing me, I would always go to Jin for comfort and he always took care of me when I went into little space. I also have another friend Yoongi, since my dad doesn't have a job Yoongi would always buy me whatever I needed until I could actually get a part time job." He explains to me.

"That's so sweet of them, I would love to meet them one day."

"Yeah, they'll love you." I smile at him and peck him on the lips.

"More." He whines and puckers his lips and I give him another kiss.

After a while I turn off the TV and we both fall asleep.