♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐♡

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After a week it was time to move, all their belongings were already on their way to the knight family's new house and now it time for them to fly to Seoul.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and turn my alarm off, but quickly shoot up in my bed when I remember that we are moving today. I get out of bed and get ready for the day and run downstairs to get some breakfast. When I get the kitchen I see my dad making pancake with bacon and eggs.

"Morning dad." I see my dad jump in surprise and giggle at his reaction.

"OH DEAR LORD Y/N, I almost had a heart attack." My dad says holding his hand over his heart while I just start laughing at him, he's such a drama queen.

"Sorry dad, didn't mean to." I apologize but keep laughing.

"Yeah okay whatever." My dad chuckles "please just go wake up your lazy brothers." He says while rolling his eyes.

"Oh with pleasure papa." I look at my father and smirk and he just shakes his head knowing what I'm about to do.

I go to the cabinet and grab to pans before heading towards the hallway banging them together. "Wake up bitches, It's moving day boys!" I yell while still banging the pans together until I hear both of my brothers groan and yell at me to shut up, but of course I don't, I'm Y/N Knight bish I never listen.

I'm still yelling at them to wake up when all of the sudden they come flying out of their room, both with wide eyes and Oliver still trying to get his pants on.

"Ewww dude, put your damn pants on." I say with a disgusted look and closed eyes.

"I'm trying to, but some hoe decided to disturb me." Oliver sasses me.

"Who you calling a hoe? I'm older have some respect dimwit." I sass back and glare at him until he looks down and mutters a small 'sorry'. Hah I win again.

"Guys, breakfast." My dad yells and we all sprint to the kitchen to eat .

When we are done we all pile in the car with our luggage and head to the airport.

"You look excited Sky." Sebastian says with amusement while looking at me jump in the back seat through the rear mirror.

"Of course I am Bro. I can't wait to get there and explore." I reply with a big grin on my face.

"Really, you explore?" Oliver scoffs "You ain't Dora the explorer."

"Hola, soy Dora can you tell me where a ugly bitch is." I say with Dora's voice "Oh yeah, right next to me." I glare at Oliver again and hear my dad and now favorite brother laughing while Oliver just looks at me shocked and grumbles something under his breath.

We finally arrive at the airport and wait for our flight. After we wait for about an hour we get on the plain, I put my headphones on and listen to music deciding to take a nap.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.♥