♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖♡

𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲

⬦𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲⬦

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Y/N, wait for me." No please not now, It's too early for this.

"What now bunny boy?" I ask and Jungkook just stands next to me giving me a creepy smile.

"I just wanted to ask you something." 

"What is it? Make it quick school is about to start." He better not ask some stupid shit.

"I wanted to know if you would like to play carpenter with me?"

"What." 

"First we'll get hammered, then I'll nail you." He smirks at me and I just give him a disgusted look and walk away towards the rest of our friends.

"No wait, Y/N come back." Now I wish Barbie would come take him.

"Hey guys." I greet my friends with a smile and see Jungkook pouting because I'm not paying attention to him.

"Hey Y/N."

"Sup dude."

"Tf is wrong with the rabbit?" Veronica asks and Jungkook whips his head up, glaring at her.

"I'm not a rabbit." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah okay whatever rabbit." She smirks at him.

"I'm not a damn rabbit."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Shut up! The bell is about to ring and you idiots are giving me a headache." Namjoon says holding his head and the other two keep their mouth shut.

After talking for a bit we all head to your classes.

TIME SKIP

After a long day at school, It's finally time to go home.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar, because you have a sweet ass." And even after school, I still have to suffer.

"Jungkook not now."

"Ahhh you're boring." Can I please kill him now?

"No I'm just not in the mood for your shit, I'm tired."

"Well if you're tired, you can come sit on my face."

I just ignore him and kept walking. I see him giving me a look.

"What now Jungkook?"

"I'm just thinking about something."

"Oh that's why smoke is coming out of your ears." I see him look down with a pout "What are you thinking about Jungkook?" I stop at the front of the school waiting for my brother.

"I'm just thinking what's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine." This dude will never stop, I'll just accept it.

"Can't you say anything else besides stupid pick up lines?"

"Okay but seriously, can I ask you something important?"

"Yes go ahead."

"If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?" He asks with his annoying smirk and that's when I get an idea.

I start walking towards him and go close to his ear.

"Your such a dirty little boy." I whisper in his ear and see him shiver.

"U-um d-did you h-hear that? I t-think my m-mom is calling me, bye." he runs away and I just laugh at him, he's actually kinda cute.

"Ayo what did you do to poor Jungkook." My brother asks while walking towards me along with Tae, Jimin and Hobi.

"I don't know, why do you ask?" I shrug and look at my brother innocently while he just stares at me skeptically.

"He was running away from this direction with a super red face." Jimin says.

"Yeah I've never seen him like that before." Taehyung says and just shrugs.

"Yeah it's probably nothing, I have to go home now bye guys." Hobi says and walks away while waving.

We all say our goodbyes and walk in different directions except me and Oliver ofc.

"I know you did something to Jungkook."

"Okay and?"

"Please just don't hurt him, the way he acts at school is not actually how he is. He's much more fragile and small than that."

What does he mean by fragile and small? Is Jungkook actually very insecure? I'll find out some how.