♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔♡

𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

⬦𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡⬦

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After school while I was walking in the halls, I was suddenly attacked by a bunny.

"Bruh get the hell off me." I try to pry him off of me, but he doesn't budge.

"No I don't wanna." He whines and hugs me tighter.

"Dude are you a baby?" I tease him and he immediately lets go and walks away, but I didn't miss the blush on his cheeks 'weird' I think, but brush it off making my way to my brother.

"Oh shit." I forgot my damn notebook. "I'll be back in a bit, I forgot my notebook in class." My brother replies with a 'okay' and I quickly run to the classroom and get my notebook, luckily nobody was around at least that's what I thought.

"Look guys, It's the new whore." I hear an annoying voice and look back to see three girls all with horribly dyed blonde blonde hair and way too much makeup.

"Excuse you bitch. How can you call me when your skirt is so short I can see your fucking underwear." I snap at her, I ain't just gonna stand there and say nothing.

"Ughh whatever, just stay away from Jungkook he's mine." She says glaring at me.

"Firstly he ain't yours and secondly what are you gonna do about it? Tell your daddy?"

"He is mine and you don't know what I'm capable of." She threatens me while pointing her cat claws at me.

"Oh I'm so scared, I'm shaking in my boots." I say sarcastically and go to walk away, but she grabs my arm and her long ass nails dig into my skin.

"Just stay away from my Kookie okay?" Oh now she's asking for it.

"Okay listen Barbie, just let go. I will leave 'your' Kookie alone." She finally lets go and my arm is bleeding, this bitch.

"Good, he anyways wouldn't want a girl like you." Like me? Tf.

I just look at her with an unamused look.

"Am I that pretty that you can't stop staring?" What a cocky twat.

"Nah you make me think of a Barbie doll."

"Perfect? I know." She flip her hair, I'm about to ruin this whore's whole career.

"No fake and plastic." I hear her two minions gasp and she tries to slap me, but I catch it.

"Okay bye Barbie bitch." I throw her hand down and run for my life towards my brother, who is playing on his phone.

"You took so damn long, the rest already left." He look up from his widen. "Your arm is bleeding." 

"No shit Sherlock." I roll my eyes at him.

"What happened?" He asks worried, ignoring my comment.

"I ran into one of Jungkook's fangirls, the Barbie bitch and her two slaves."

"Oh my goodness, that's a new one." He says while laughing.

"Yeah let's just go home, I gotta go clean my arm I don't want a infection." Oliver laughs even harder and I just start walking away letting out a chuckle I hear him yelling not to leave him.

"Do you know how many people would want to kidnap me and you just leave me all alone. Don't you love me?" He pouts and I just laugh at him.

"No one would want to kidnap your ugly ass don't worry and yes I love you olive."

"You bitch I'm hot and don't call me olive." He complain the whole way home.