♡𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒♡

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

⬦𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲⬦

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Wake up hoe, It's time for hell!" Oliver comes bursting in my room almost giving me a heart attack, I jump up in bed and glare at him. 

"Jear dezus, don't do that asshole." I keep glaring at and he has the audacity to laugh at me. "Why are you laughing mf?" I ask him annoyed."

"You look like you died."

"I feel like I died." I mutter and throw him with a pillow. "Just get out of my damn room ." I get out of bed and chase him out.

I go to my bathroom, freshen up and throw my hair into a high ponytail. I go back in my room and put on the school uniform which is a plain black skirt, a white dress shirt and a black bow tie 'It could be worse' . I run downstairs and just grab an apple to eat since I'm not very hungry.

While I'm eating my apple I see Oliver coming downstairs with a similar uniform as me except he has pants not a skirt of course.

"You look weird with a skirt." Oliver eyes me up and down with a slightly disgusted look.

"Excuse you hoe, that's offensive." I look at him offended and he just laughs it off.

"I'm kidding sis, I'm just not used to seeing you in clothes like that." He points at the skirt I'm wearing.

"well I don't have much of a choice." I groan.

"Yeah I know. Anyways dad and Seb already left and we need to get to school." He grabs my arm and drags me to the front door making me drop my apple.

"That was a good apple dimwit." I whine.

"And I don't care." He shoves me out of the house and we start walking to the bus stop.

"I hate this."

"I miss my car."

"I really wan-"

"Y/N, very respectfully shut up. Your car will be here soon. "He cuts me off and I just sulk, but stop when we finally get to the bus stop.

We get on the bus after waiting for a few minutes and make our way to school, yay I love school so much...not.

When we arrive we go to the office to get our schedules and then head in separate directions to our lockers. I get to my locker, put my code in and get everything I need.

"Well hello there cutie, looks like you're my locker buddy." I hear a voice say and look to my side to see a cute bunny looking boy with cute, innocent eyes, I know he's anything but innocent.

"Yeah I guess so...can I help you with something? You're kinda in my personal bubble." I see him smirk, Oh dear a fuckboy somebody please just put me out of my misery.

" Actually, you can go out on a date with me." He winks at me .

"First of all I don't even know you and second of all you're not my type so NO." I give him an innocent smile and see his smirk fall.

"Umm okay damn." Poor boy is probably not used to getting rejected, how shame. " Well how old are you?"

"I'm 18."

"Cool, I'm 17 so I have to call you noona." The damn smirk returns.

"I didn't ask and no you don't HAVE call me anything, just leave me alone." I walk away to my first class and leave the shocked boy behind.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲 || 𝐉.𝐉𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें