WHAT WAS THIS ALL PARI?

After that day, Khushi and I talked, not that much we did the very first day, but we did talk on daily basis. It was a week and she had said that she will talk to me tonight as she will be interviewing for a new job, she wanted to become a air hostess. She tried for it many times, that's what she said. But was not able to make it, she gave her 4 years to it after 20, now at 25, she is finding some other jobs. While, I was in my office as daily, enjoying my time and work, got a coffee, Pari didn't ask me anything this time otherwise she would come daily, every hour to ask me about something or the else. Maybe she was a bit busy. Khushi messaged me 'I am here, wish me damn luck, I need this job, will talk to you at nighty, bye :)'

'Bye, you are going get it,' I typed back. It was 6 P.M. my work was almost over, I was just at the end, I just had to take some print outs and send a pdf file to our Manger, that's it.

I sent the file and took a print out of the pages I needed. I got up from the chair and packed up, I took my bag and went out of my cabin, some people were working and some were also packing there bags. Even, here I did not have much of the people as friends, but it was not like I did not have any, I made some, they were the first one to come up to me, we talked and became a really good friends.

'Hey, Pari,' I said, I saw her working on computer.

'Hi,' she said, did not look at me.

'How are you doing?'

'Good,' she said.

'Is your mood, okay?'

'Yeah, it is,'

'I don't think it is, Pari, can you tell me the problem?'

She turned her chair towards me and looked at me and said 'It is you, it is you Ani,'

'I am someone's problem? I never thought of it,'

'You are,'

'What did I even do?'

'Did you ever feel to talk to me? Did you even try to? I just stopped to talk to you for a few days and you just stopped? You did not even try for once?'

'I don't understand what you are talking about,' I said.

'Come with me,' she said and got up from her chair, held my hand and took me to the terrace of our office, it was on fifth floor, I kept asking her why she is taking me up to terrace she did not reply, she left my hand on the gate of terrace, she walked towards the end and watched the sun set.

'Did you just call me here to see the sun setting?' I asked.

She did not give a response.

'Hey! Are you able to hear me up?' I said, she did not look, I walked up to her and stood beside her.

I saw the birds flying away to there home, the winds touching us, the beautiful clouds and some people talking.

'What is it, Pari?'

'I feel bad that you stopped to talk to me,' she said, did not look at me.

'I did not, I just talked to you right now,' I said.

'Why can't you talk to me daily?'

'What do you mean?' I said.

She looked at me, a very strong wind came up, her hairs came up to her face, she held her hairs and made a pony tail, one of her hair remained near her eyes. I came close, she closed her eyes, I took out the hair, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes, 'This are the things, which make me just be with you, this sweet things,'

'Anyone would do such a thing, not just me,'

'No, Ani, not everyone does this to me, you make me feel special,'

'I don't know what are you talking? I am just being what I am,'

'That is it, you being what you are is just perfect, that innocent person, that handsome face, that sweet talks and this all, you are just so perfect,'

'I am not perfect, I am just a...imperfect man, I in no way become perfect,'

'For me you are, from the day we met, you seemed so good among the others, you did not seem to be rude or something among all,'

'So?'

'That just made me...'

'Made you what, Pari?'

'Made me...fall for you, made me love you, I always thought that you will ask me out, but from past weeks I saw you don't even talk to me if I don't message,'

'What are you talking? You are kidding, right?'

'No, I am not, I am into you, I am in love, but I know you are not, you will never, I don't want to lose you,'

'Who said you are going to lose me, we are so good friends,' I said and put both my hands on her shoulder.

'I want something more than friendship, I don't want to stick into this friendzone,'

'Relationship causes a lot, it can even break this friendship, I don't want to be the reason for your heartbreak,'

'So, you don't want me? I know how imperfect I am,'

'You are perfect, it is just I don't want a relationship thing, I am happy with being friends,'

'Then I don't want it, I have tried to stop myself from one year, it came out today, what I expected happened, don't talk to me, it will make me fall in love with you again and I don't want it,'

'You are ending this friendship,'

'Because I don't want to fall in love...again and get nothing in return...again,'

'I am...' before I could speak something, she walked away. she did not look back, just left the place. I stood there, just thinking what just happened, was this all going in my life was a dream or real. Life had never been same after Tania, it has changed and will never come back.

INTROVERT EDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara