MOVIE NIGHT

Again a day, when Khushi and I were talking, it was like always now, it was not a single day that went by when we haven't talked, while some day on chats, some day on voice chat. I had really fallen in love with that voice of Khushi, she had one of the most beautiful and soothing voice I ever had heard. We had decided that we will be staying here, not showing any personal things so the judging part never comes, we only had our own stories and just voice, nothing more. She had some magic wand which made me stick to her, I had stopped talking to anyone else, it was only her. It was all unexpected, I just came to have like 'hello-hi' friends, but I got more than what I ever imagined.

'Can you please come along to vc?' she texted me.

'Got some work? Or just for time pass?'

'I am thinking of watching a movie,' she texted.

'That is really good,'

'Coming?'

'Yeah, but which movie?'

'Barfi,' she said.

'You won't get off from ranbir movies, right?'

'Never, I love that movie, can we watch it again?'

'Do I even have some other choice, Khushi?'

'So, you are coming?'

'Yeah, just for a while, can't watch whole movie with you,'

'Why? Am I so bad?'
'You are more than good, but I don't have that much of time, of 2 hours,' I texted.

'So, come na just for a while also, when you are around it feels good, it feels complete,'

'You make me feel special,'

'Because you are, Ani,'

'Do even men blush?'

'Why?'

'Because I can't stop smiling now,'

'So, barfi?'

'Main iss dil ka kya karu? I texted.

'You are a sweetheart, now I can't stop smiling,'

'I am on vc,' I texted and joined the voice chat.

'Hello, Ani,' she said, that beautiful voice.

'Hey, beautiful,' I said.

'We have not even seen each other, how can you tell that I am beautiful or not, you say me beautiful every time, as if you see me daily,'

'I have always said that, beauty is not just looks but it is about how you are, people fall in love with looks, I fell for your voice,'

'We will soon start to do video calls, okay?'

'That is good, you be ready to see my ugly face,'

'Even you are handsome,'

'How you know,'

'By that handsome voice, by the way you are, you are always with me no matter if I cry or laugh, you are always there, I am so happy that I got you, out of nowhere, thanks for coming to my life,'

'What if I say the same to you? That is all the feelings I have for this beautiful girl named "Khushi"'

'Thanks,'

'Now can we start...Ala barfi,' I said and laughed.