CHAPTER- FINALLY MET

It was a normal day as expected, I took my earphones from home, got into bus and plugged in my earphones, and started to listen to music.

'Remember that today is our duo discussion, teacher will select students man, I hope I am with you,' Vaibhav said, we were in our class until the teacher would come.

'I know that you didn't study anything, you want me to come with you because you want to pass,'

Then Tania came with her friend. To ask for notes

'Do you really think I would have completed the notes?' Vaibhav said and laughed.

'Man teacher will kill me, she has been warning me from past few weeks to complete my book, if I don't do this she will not give me the freaking marks,' she said, aghast.

'Have anyone else completed the book? Give the book to her,' Sanya, her bestfriend told.

They waited for a while, I had my book complete but God knows why I was not able to speak a word at that time.

'Okay, I will take the notes from someone else,' she said and walked a few steps.

'I have it,' I said, she turned back.

'Give it to me,' she requested.

I took the book out from my bag, I gave her the book, she thanked me and went to the classroom with her friend, my heart started to beat on a fast rate.

'Should have told earlier, even I would have completed it, oh yeah, I don't have a notebook right now,'

We were sitting in our class, teacher came in the class, everyone wished her a good morning and sat down. She said about the selection of the students for the duo discussion.

'It will be easy, one roll number with 31, and 11 roll number with 41 and 21 roll no with 51,' she went so on with 101 roll number, mine was 51 and her was I think 11, we were not into this. I had not even thought that we will be in this.

I saw her coming towards me, it was all of my surprise, oh she must be coming to meet someone else, I think this boy ahead of me or some girl near me, she skipped all other girls and is now looking at me, no way. She walked towards my bench and kept the book. Oh she was here to give me my book back which I had given to her before the class started.

'Thanks man, I completed my book,' she said and smiled.

'Welcome,' I said.

'You know, that I am with you in group discussion?'

'No I did not know that, you are 11, right?'

'I am 21 roll number,'

'Okay,'

'What is your name?'

'I am Anirudh Patankar,' I said.

'I am...'

'Tania, I know that,'

'Nice, but what we have to do now in the duo discussion?'

'You don't even know that?'

'No, tell me,' she said and sat beside me. My heart again started to beat faster.

'We...can make, can say, you know,'

'Even you don't know?'

'I know it, we have to act in a drama, infront of the class,'

'Which drama?'

'The one which you have written, you have to act upon it, and show it to people,'

'Have you written something?'