BACK TO PRESENT

Back to another day with no friends to talk, sometimes I think about instagram and all other social media, that what it has been there, just so there should be high number of followers, to whom you can show off your life, I open insta daily and once my friend Vaibhav said it right that it is not instagram influencer but Instagram influenza, they really are, this people make the worst things and roll up their life as if they are the richest person all over the world, Elon musk is a joke for them. They have to always be some cool captions below their post, as of if it is some normal caption it will decrease their followers, I hate this kind of people. But the one who I love never message me until I do and would never carry on a chat, once I send message they will reply after an hour and as I don't have much so I reply them the next minute and then they will replying to that thing after one more hour, the thing which hurts more is that they are active/online but won't reply. I have started to stop chatting with people who have this kind of attitude, I don't like to be with them, what kind of attitude is this? Are they some big celebrity?

I left for my office one more time, after going back to the memory of Tania, I was back to the present world I have been to. I never knew that college life was more good than this internship life. But at the end, life goes on.

'What a sale figure we have, clap for yourself,' "our most loved" CEO, came and told that to our section, yeah, things were going good, but one day CA of our CEO gave me the file of Ankit's personal life to look up to after he had signed. He had to give me the transactions of business so I could make a balance sheet and show it to him, but he gave a wrong one, and I saw some miscellaneous expenses of more than 50 lakhs, it was a surprise to me, that a person who monthly earns 50 lakhs could have a miscellaneous expense of 50 lakh in a month? And though he did parties and posted them on insta. Things did not look that good, but alas it was not that bad also as I was getting a good stipend, I don't care what this man had to do. Shoppers was a good place to work on for a intern.

'Hey!' Tania came up and peeked up above from my computer, I looked up to her.

'Man, don't scare me up,' I said, and laughed.

'Oh, I am sorry for that, but I was thinking of having a coffee, would you like to join?' she said. It was a offer from Tania, how could I just reject it and go away from it. I said a yes with whole heart and went with her, the thing I liked about her was it was not only me who would talk and she would just reply, in fact she talked more and that is what I liked more, to listen to her on daily basis.

'You don't take sugar, Tania?' I asked as I rolled sugar in my coffee, there was a canteen on ground floor of our office, we ordered coffee for us, but sugar was as always according to the person, it was kept on the table, if anyone wanted.

'I don't want to look fat,' she said and took a sip of her coffee. 'Eww, no man, I don't like coffee without sugar,'

'Then add it,' I said.

'No, looking fat is more gross than having this without sugar coffee,'

'I don't think it is, why do we earn money? To fill our stomach, right?'

'To fill it, not to dump,' she said.

'Then you must be chewing gum late nights for your jaw line?'

'Yeah, it should be perfect, I don't want a knife to cut a fruit, I just need this jawline,' she said and showed up her jaw line, her glasses touched her head.

'That hurts,' she said and took off the glasses.

'What it is, Tania?' I asked and took her glasses.

'Look, it is broken from upper side, it has a point which hurts, but I don't have money to spend on a new glasses, I have to do many other things with this money,'

'Okay, but look at this glasses, they will hurt you,' I said.

'No, it is okay,' she said and wore her glasses again.

We drank our coffee and talked as much as we could do, but the one thing I had fit in my mind that I have to gift her a glasses as soon as possible.

'Why don't you bring your scooty to office? We both could go home with it,'

Was this all going in real, or a dream, because this all just felt unreal to me, a girl who I thought would never even look at me is offering to go with me to home, now I need to save money and buy a real scooty. For real!

'Back to work now?' she asked.