5 (Two Boys

This Is just fluff.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Gus eyed the boy suspiciously from his spot on Mattholomule's bed.

Matt deviously stared at Augustus from across the small room, his eyes gleaming with determination. He reached behind him, grabbed a large flat object that he hid behind his back, stood up, then walked over to his confused friend. He sat down on top of Gus, straddling him while pinning his arms to the side.

"HEY! What the hell Matt?!" Augustus struggled to free himself.

Mattholomule brought what he was holding in front of Gus, opening a broad plastic case with squares of colour inside.

"Hold still." He ordered, dipping a wooden brush into marmalade orange pigment. He leaned forward, loosening his grip on the trapped boy's arms.

Augustus closed his eyes, giving in to Matt's insistence. He felt silky bristles graze his eyelids, and slow, concentrated breaths breeze across his face. He relished in the comforting touch.

"Are you even any good at th-"

Matt cut Gus off, grabbing the corner of his jaw to keep him from talking.

"Stop moving or I'll screw this up. And close your eyes again, I'm almost done."

Gus did as he was told, relaxing into the comforter underneath him.

After finishing, Matt set the brush and pallet down beside them.

Gus opened his eyes in question, but was met by another pair staring back at him.

Matt leaned forward, his hands propped alongside Gus's head.

They inched closer together, just a breath apart after a few moments.

Augustus closed the gap between them, wrapping his arms around Mattholomule's neck, pulling him closer.

After some time they moved apart, resting their foreheads together.

Matt lifted his gaze, moving towards Gus again. Augustus covered the boy's mouth, stopping him from continuing.

Mattholomule looked in question and slight concern.

Augustus removed his hand, running his fingers through Matt's hair. He leaned in, returning the other boy's desire.

They separated, their breath rattling. Matt lowered his chest, resting his head on Gus' shoulder. He straightened his legs, turning on his side. Gus moved to mirror Matt, cupping his cheek with his free hand.

"Gus....." Matt whined into the boy's chest, pulling him closer.

Augustus stayed silent, but brought his arms around Mattholomule's back. He kissed Matt's hair a few times, then started moving down his face, eventually ending at his lips. They breathed heavily, falling into the other's touch.

Eye-shadow smudged onto their clothes the sheets around them.

Gus flinched as he felt icy fingers run up his sides. He grabbed onto Matt's shoulders, steadying himself.

"Your hands are freezing."

"But you're warm."

"Fine."

Gus kissed Matt again, then rested his head onto the pillows. He shuddered as the boy moved further up his shirt, finally reaching his collarbones.

Gus tightened his grip around Mattholomule's back, inhaling deeply. Matt glanced up at Augustus, who returned his gaze.

Dim evening light shone through slits in curtains, casting a yellow glow on the boys.

[Sfarsit]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[496 words]

Sorry for the shitty fic, I really wanted to get one out while I'm working on the longer ones (I'm starving Henry of Gustholomule content at the moment)

This is so cringe ahh please help

When I was writing the eyeshadow part, all I could think of was the lyrics from I Wanna Be Your Slave- "I wanna paint your face like you're my Mona Lisa" I need therapy - Marcel