Chapter 25 Gone

CHAPTER 25

The next morning, Suzy woke up to her usual routine

The next morning, Suzy woke up to her usual routine. Get up, brush her teeth, get dress for breakfast and head downstairs. But on her way to the door, she notices an envelope on the floor, as if someone slip in under the door.

"What's this?" She picked it up and opened it. It was a letter from Jimin. During the night, he and Taehyung left the castle, he help him run away, and by the time Suzy got the letter, Jimi was far gone.

"Please don't worry about me. I know my mother will be so worry. Please check on her from time to time, and let her know that I'm ok. I'm going to work hard to send for her.
I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye in person, but it's already hard to write you this letter, I don't want to make it worse by seen you in person and say goodbye.
I love you my dear friend. Thank you for been by my side all this time, and I hope we would see each other again."

Jimin left everything behind, his family, his friend, even his phone. He wanted to start a new life. The annulment should be done by now, there was no more ties to the King, except...

"Jimin, I still think that you should let Jungkook know he is going to be a father. Specially after he realizes that Yeji is not actually pregnant" Taehyung was trying to convince him while they were flying back to United States.

"I don't want to know anything about him. I'm just to tired of all of this. I never wanted to be part of his wives, or be me the one who give him his first child. This is not the life I wanted, I just want to be left alone" Jimin said. Taehyung let him be for the moment, he knew that Jimin had so much to think about right now. But eventually he is going to have to tell him.

Back in the castle, Jungkook wasn't aware that Jimin and Taehyung already left the castle a night, and despite the argument from last nigh, deep down he was expecting him to show up for breakfast like every morning.

During breakfast, Namjoon show up with the announcement that the document for the annulment are finally here.

"Now you are no longer The King's wives" Namjoon say waving the folder on his hand and with a big smile. Suzy was the first one to get excited.

"Really! That means we are free to go?" She ask.