Chapter 7 New Guest

CHAPTER 7

Next morning, Yeji once again try to make everyone think that The King spend the night with her, with her subtle hints

Next morning, Yeji once again try to make everyone think that The King spend the night with her, with her subtle hints. But Lisa and Jieun seem to be the only ones that actually care. For those two, Yeji was already the first wife. Suzy just didn't give a crap.

After everyone had their breakfast, Jimin began to pick up their dishes. Suzy helped a little, but it was that part of the month when they all needed to take their pregnancy test, except Jimin. So Suzy and all the other girls went to the clinic inside the castle for their test. Even though none of them have had sex with the King yet, Yeji acted as if she was a nervous and exited. Part of her plan.

One by one took their pregnancy kit, peeing on a cup and taking the sample to the doctor, then the doctor took the strip and dip it in the cup waiting to see the results.

"Is negative" he said to Lisa.

No surprise for her, she already knew, and then move to Suzy, with the same result. Suzy just rolled her eyes like she find this whole deal of taking the test stupid an lame. Of course she was negative, and will continue to be negative for the rest of her life. She thought.

Then move to Jieun with another negative, and finally Yeji who was enthusiastically smiling like she was expecting a different result

"Negative" announce the doctor. Yeji change her facial expression like she was so disappointed, even pretending to wipe a non existent tear.

"See you all next month" said the doctor. And everyone walk out. Yeji walked slowly like she was so devastated for the news.

"It's ok, maybe next month" said Jieun trying to cheer her up. Yeji just nodded with sadness. Suzy just rolled her eyes and left the clinic.

Meanwhile, Jimin was finishing cleaning the table, some of the servants of the castle were already at the kitchen, so he didn't have to do the dishes during the day, mostly only at night.

In that moment, Jungkook walk into the dining room, and sat on his usual seat.

"Bring me my coffee" he order Jimin, without looking at him. And by the look of the king this morning, he seem to be hangover. Jungkook drank so much after he left Yeji's room. Trying to make himself forget the strange feeling he's been having. In his stupor he even walk in the middle of the night all the way to Jimin's door, and just stood there, looking at it, as if something was calling him. But then he went back stumbling to his room, drinking the last of his bottle. Jimin was not aware of that.

The Fifth OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara