Chapter 16 Alone

Chapter 16

Jungkook was holding Jimin, while the omega was taking comfort in his arms

"Are you ok, did they hurt you?" Jungkook lower his head to be at Jimin's eye level, trying to wipe his tears and check for any injuries.

"I'm ok" Jimin was sobbing

"Come on, let's go" Jungkook put his arm around him and walk away from the restaurant. He took his cellphone and dial his driver. It was time to go home.

"Pick us up in the corner of Main Street" Jungkook order.  Jimin was already feeling a little better, soon he will be home and forget about the terrible episode and the awful things those men said.

"WHAT!! That will take hours..."Jungkook said, he sounded angry. "Did you call Namjoon?... I don't care!... you know what! YOU ARE FIRED!" Jungkook finally killed the call. Jimin just stood there trying to make himself small. Seen Jungkook angry always Make him nervous, and somehow feeling like it's his fault his is angry.

"It's everything ok?" Jimin ask softly. Jungkook didn't answer, he was looking around, like he was looking for something on top of the buildings. Then he finally said.

"We are stuck in here"

"What? Why?"

"The car broke down and the driver was trying to fix it. It was towed to a mechanic and apparently it won't be ready until tomorrow"

"Can we get a taxi or something"

"There are no taxis in this town, and Namjoon can't get us because he went to get the girls from the hospital. It will take hours for him to get here" Jungkook then saw what he was looking for. It was a nice little building that says Hotel.

"Come with me, we can wait in there" Jungkook pointed with his eyes. Then he took Jimin's hand and walk together to the building. Jimin thought that the place was going to be something simple, by the look of it. It didn't look luxurious from the outside, but looked cozy. Hopefully the king won't mind been in a place like this. Knowing how eccentric the King can be. He didn't mind, of course. He can be anywhere, but he worry about Jungkook feeling uncomfortable in a simple place like this.

Once they step inside the building, Jimin was surprised that the hotel look much more elegant from the inside than the outside. It was small, but definitely very expensive. Jimin was in awe looking around he Lobby. This place was impressive. Almost like the Kings mansion in Venice.