CHAPTER 21 My secret

Chapter 21

"Forgive me your Majesty" Jimin said, apologizing for disturbing the king's visitation to his wife bedroom

"Forgive me your Majesty" Jimin said, apologizing for disturbing the king's visitation to his wife bedroom. Then Jimin turn around and calmly walk away. He was doing the best he could to look strong, like seen him naked in Yeji's bed didn't affect him at all.

Jungkook was disoriented, he couldn't remember how he end up there and got worry about Jimin seen him in someone else's room. He immediately got up from the bed and put his pants on, he was looking for his shirt but then realized Yeji was wearing in, so he just ignore the shirt and run after Jimin.

Jungkook knock on Jimin's door but he didn't answer, he open the door and went upstairs only to find and empty bed. Then he went to the dinning room and the kitchen, but he couldn't find Jimin anywhere. Then he remembers that he was only wearing his pants, when all the female staff in the castle were staring at him. So he went back to his room to take a shower and change his clothes.

Jungkook was under the shower, hot water pouring on him, the desperation and frustration over him because he couldn't remember how he end up in Yeji's bed.

"What happened last night? I know I only drink a couple of cocktails but..." then finally it click. He was on medication, the allergy shot and the medication combined with the drinks from last night must've messed up his brain. And he still hasn't been able to smell anything, not even those fucking flowers.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" He said over and over, hitting his fist hard up against the the wall until his knuckles started to bleed. Red stream of water running down the drain, but Jungkook felt no pain.

Meanwhile, Jimin was hiding in Suzy's room

Meanwhile, Jimin was hiding in Suzy's room. After seen Jungkook in Yeji's bed, he went back to his friend room. He didn't want to be alone.

"Jimin, sweetheart. Why are you so sad. You know he is the king with five wives. He is going to do this" Suzy couldn't possibly understand why this affected Jimin so much, in her mind Jungkook has been with Yeji before, and it's not like Jimin didn't knew about it. And also she didn't know all the promises Jungkook made to Jimin about wanting to wake up next to him every morning. How could she know?. How could she understand what was troubling him.