CHAPTER 6 Suzy's Plan

Chapter 6

After talking to Suzy that morning, Jimin was feeling much better

After talking to Suzy that morning, Jimin was feeling much better. His skin still irritated but with some lotion and aloe Vera, it was almost healed.

At dinner time, all four wives were seating at the table with Jungkook. Jimin wasn't invited as always. Which he didn't mind, he rather be in his room than serving the King.

The night seem to be going smoothly. Yeji, Lisa, and Jieun where having conversation, entertaining the King, even though Jungkook didn't seem to be interested in what the girls were talking about, but he just listen and occasionally nodding. Just like Suzy.

Jungkook discreetly look at the door every once in a while, like he was waiting for something, and Suzy notices and stare at him with suspicious. Was the King expecting Jimin to walk through that door? Didn't he have enough of humiliating him? That moment Jungkook notices Suzy angry stare, when he was looking at the door. So he immediately change the subject.

"I hope you are available tonight. I will be in one of your rooms, so be prepared" Jungkook announce. This time looking at Suzy, as if he already knew what room to visit. Suzy eyes widen, she knew she was probably next. So it was time to put her master plan in process.

Suzy grab the bottle of wine and fill her glass all to the top. Everyone stare at her, but she didn't care. Meanwhile Lisa was saying something about wanting to travel to Paris, and Jieun adding that she wish to go to Spain. In that moment, Suzy began to chug the entire glass of wine, making everyone going silent. Once she was done, she let out a trucker-like burp that can leave any drunken pirate to shame.

"Excuse me" she apologized trying to act all cute while covering her mouth from her hidden  laugh.

All the girls gasp with repulsion of her nasty burp. Jungkook just stare at her with anger. That's not a proper behavior for one of the King's wives. But for now he just let it go and Jungkook went back to give his attention at the lame conversation the other girls were having. But a few more minutes into the conversation, Suzy lift her butt to the side and let out a loud fart right there and then.