"Don't push her," this time, Techno was the one who got in Calvin's face. "It was just to make sure I don't hit her." He grumbled, immediately throw his fist into Techno's face.

Y/n watched the two fight, she sighed. "I hate when two grown men fight over stupid shit." She grumbled, she took a seat on a bench not too far.

After what seemed like an hour the two were breathing heavy and bleeding. Their movements were more lazy, as if they were both about to fall down from exhaustion. Calvin's wife walked out, sitting down next to Y/n.

"Something stupid?" She asked Y/n, Y/n nodded. She sighed, they both walked over to the exhausted men. "Are you done?" Y/n asked them, they put their fists down and slowly nodded.

Calvin's wife helped him into the house and Y/n helped Techno to the car. His arm was around her shoulders and he held onto his stomach. She didn't say anything, he didn't say anything.

She closed his door, now walking over to her door and getting in.

"I'm sorry."

Y/n just started the car, Techno waited for a reply, but never received one. Y/n pulled into her driveway, she immediately got out. Techno got out as well, using the car to help him walk. Y/n immediately went to his side, helping him inside. She sat him at a chair at the table, then walking to the bathroom.

She came back, holding alcohol, hand towels and bandages. She sat on top of the table in front of him. "Y/n," she shushed him. "We can talk about it later. I'm too tired." She soaked the hand towel in alcohol. Lightly pulling his jaw toward her. She pressed it on his eyebrow which was split open. He flinched, biting his bottom lip. His hands were on her thighs, but he made sure not to grabbed them so he didn't hurt her.

She flipped the towel, pressing it against his head again. "You're hurting me, baby." He said, Y/n almost broke down right there. She was so tired, she honestly didn't think she could continue to live, that it would take too much energy. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice breaking. Techno looked at her, "are you okay? I'm sorry I fought him. I really am."

"I don't care about that," she said. She knew at the time she couldn't put any extra energy into her relationship. That everyday she practiced Calvin drained every drop of it. She didn't want Techno to feel unloved, but in all honesty she was so tired she couldn't feel nor give love.

She bandages his head, now walking over to the bathroom to put the supplies up. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Tears slowly started to fall as she stared back into her dirty face. "I can't do this anymore.." She mumbled, "I'm so tired."

Techno could hear her, but he did not say a word. He would have to talk to her after she rested. He watched her walk up to him, all her tears were gone as they walked upstairs.

She helped him in bed, then started to walk to the bathroom. "Y/n," he said, making her turn back around. "Shower after you sleep. I'll wash the sheets." Y/n crawled into bed, she shoved her head into his chest. He had to admit, she was hurting him due to him still being sore from the fight, but he would never make her move. He just dealt with her tight, painful squeezes until she drifted off into sleep, losing her tight grip.

Techno allowed himself to sleep now.

Techno woke up to the sun hitting his eyes and Y/n jumping out of bed. "Shit, shit, shit," she mumbled. Techno watched her throw on a tank-top and sweats. She gave him a quick kiss and ran out the door. Techno checked the time, she was late for practice.

Time Skip

Techno had been alone all day. He's been trying to call Y/n just to check in, but she never answered. He heard the front door click and closed. He waited to see Y/n walk forward, but no one did. He checked the time, 9:08. Techno groaned as he got up, walking over there.