Chapter 40

When Techno and Y/n got back to the hotel they had there fun, but what happened afterwards?

Y/n slept on Technoblade's chest as he scrolled through twitter. He saw a video of Y/n from today so he clicked on it and watched it.

After he listened to the interview his eyes widen.

He got up out of bed, throwing his clothes on. "Where are you going?" Y/n whispered, "what the hell is this, Y/n?" Techno held his phone up with the video of the paparazzi on it. Y/n's shoulders dropped, she covered her body with the blanket.

"Y/n, what is this?" He repeated his question, Y/n stayed silent. Techno grabbed the blanket from her and threw it to the floor. "Techno, calm down.." Y/n stood up from bed and grabbed a t shirt and shorts to throw on.

"Fucking answer me, Y/n." He put his phone in his pocket, "what the hell is that?" Y/n looked at the ground, still not answering him. "Y/n," Techno clenched his jaw together. She still did not answer him, he grabbed her wrist. She tried to pull back, but he wouldn't let go.

"You don't think I'm good enough, do you?" Y/n tried to ripped his hand off of her. "That's not it at all, baby. They twisted my words," Techno pinned her against the wall.

"They twisted your words?" He mocked her, "no one twisted your damn words!" He yelled at her, "tell me, Y/n. Tell me you don't think I'm good enough to beat you. That when you begin racing again I'll never get first place, tell me that, Y/n."

Y/n stayed quiet as her eyes filled with tears, "damnit, Y/n!" He hit the wall above her head, "say something!" Y/n opened her mouth, but no words came out. He grabbed her shoulder, "Techno, stop.." She cried, "tell me the truth, Y/n! You think I'm a great racer, but what?!"

Tears streamed down her face, "I'm sorry, Techno!" She yelled, "You're not fucking sorry! Why the hell would you say that shit about your own boyfriend?!" His grip tighten, "you're hurting me!"

"You don't fucking think I'm good enough?!" He screamed at her, "I do! I really do, please just let go of me!" She screamed, Techno noticed how tight he had his grip on her shoulders.

He immediately let go and back away, she slid down the wall. Sitting on the floor, crying her eyes out. "Y/n, I," he didn't even know what to say, she held onto her shoulders. "Just leave." She cried, "Y/n, I didn't mean to," He felt his eyes fill with tears.

"Get out!" She screamed at him, he wiped his tears, grabbing his bag. "I'm so sorry," he kissed her head before he left. When he opened the door Calvin was on the other side. "Hey, I got you guys some-" He looked up to Techno, "what's wrong?"

He walked passed him, going into his room. He looked into the room to see Y/n crying on the floor. "Y/n," he ran over to her, "what happened?" He tried to sound as comforting as possible. "I want to go home!" She yelled, "what? But you and Technoblade were supposed to hang out the next 3 weeks."

"Put me on the first flight home!" She yelled, Calvin watched as tears streamed down her face. "I'll get the private," he pulled out his phone. "Hey, when's the soonest you can be in Texas? Alright, see you then."

Calvin hung up and hugged Y/n, "he can be here at 6 am tomorrow."

Time Skip

Techno sat on his bed, all the lights off, ignoring his phone. He had his legs up to his chest and covered his ears, his thoughts raced.

What the hell is wrong with you?
She apologized, asshole.
You're such a dick.
Who the fuck does that?
You hurt your own girlfriend.

Y/n's voice came from somewhere. Techno immediately uncovered his ears, hoping she was actually there. "It's me, baby." She was in the other side of the door. Techno jumped up and opened the door. Y/n stood there, "Y/n, I," Y/n hushed him and walked into the room. She closed the door and flipped the lights on.

Techno's eyes were red and puffy, "oh, come here." She held her arms open even though hers were red as well. Techno immediately wrapped his arms around her stomach. "I really didn't mean to, Y/n. I'm so sorry, I would never hurt you on purpose, I'm sorry." He cried into her shoulder, "I'm sorry too."

She pulled away and placed her hand on his jaw, "I didn't mean it like that at all. I just don't know how it's going to be when I go back. You're a great racer, but I still want to race." Techno nodded, "as long as it's you beating I don't give a damn." Techno chuckled, "I'm going home tomorrow."

Techno looked down at the ground, "I made that decision. I want you to have fun on your own." Techno nodded, "can we spend the rest of the time together?" Y/n smiled, "of course, baby.."

"What time are you leaving?" Techno checked the time, "6 am." He frowned, "in 10 hours." Y/n nodded, "movie?" Techno shook his head and laid down on the bed.

"I just want to be with you." Y/n laid on top of him, "we'll be able to call and stuff.." Techno sighed, "yeah." Y/n set an alarm on her phone, wrapping her arms around Techno.

"I love you, Techno."

"I love you, Y/n."

That morning

Techno walked Y/n over to Calvin who was waiting on her. "Bye, baby.." Techno had his hands in his pockets. Y/n forcefully wrapped her arms around his stomach. "I'm going to miss you," she started to cry. "I know, I know. I'm going to miss you, baby."

He knelt down, Y/n wiped her eyes. "Oh, don't cry, you're beautiful. I'll call you," Techno held his hand on her jaw, "but I haven't slept without you before." Y/n continuously wiped her tears, "we can facetime, baby. It's going to be rough, but I'll see you as soon as I get back to California. I'll come straight home," He kissed her cheek.

Callahan and Calvin watched from the stairs, "it's their first time apart for this long. Since they got together they never been apart." Calvin sighed, "poor things, they're probably heartbroken." Callahan whispered.

Y/n kissed Techno, "it's going to be okay." Techno tried everything to get her to stop crying, but she wouldn't stop. He walked her over to the steps. "It'll be alright, Y/n. Callahan will keep you company when you need him too." Techno smiled, Techno pulled her in. Y/n covered her face as he hugged her.

"Hey, we need to leave now." The pilot was impatient, Techno pulled her back. He kissed the side of her face, before she finally brought her hands down for a kiss.

"I love you, baby." He rubbed her shoulder, "I love," Y/n sniffled, "you." She slowly walked onto the plane while waving goodbye to him. "Poor thing," Calvin shook his head.