Chapter 3

Y/n sat at her kitchen table, a big glass table. It had multiple seats, but they only so rarely filled. Y/n sighed, playing with her food.

Y/n opened her phone, she scrolled through Instagram for a minute or so and went to check her post.

liked by dreamwtaken, sapnapisthebest, and 1.5 millions others.

Y/n scrolled through the comments, they were filled with some positive remarks.

mich_gamer : awesome!!
user7328 : nice race today
ghoulwtv : champion again!!!

Others were not so positive.

saltybean : totally rigged
sapnaplover : like she deserves to win, sapnap was so close.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the little kids' comments. Out of boredom she checked her messages requests. There was tens of thousands of messages, reading a few couldn't hurt.

The top one read,

-Technoblade Minecraft
I hope you had your fun this year. I am totally taking you down next year.

Y/n giggled, serval of rookies had sent her messages like this. None of them had ever even been able to look her in the eye. Y/n decided to feed into the fun, she followed him back.

- Me
You sound very confident. Would love to see it, hope you like my bumper. ;)

Technoblade

Technoblade sat at his desk scrolling through twitter. He got tired of seeing everything about the race.

Even though he had music playing he could hear he phone vibrate. He paused his scrolling to look through the notifications.

- Tommy
I thought you were supposed to race today?!??!

- Philza
How was watching the race? Did you see Y/n L/n?

- Wilby
Dude, Tommy is being so annoying. No one ever said you would be in this race.

The next two kinda shocked Technoblade, but not enough to give a reaction.

Y/n L/n <3 started following you.

- Y/n
You sound very confident. Would love to see it, hope you like my bumper. ;)

Technoblade rolled his eyes at the winking face.

- Technoblade
We'll see in 6 months.

Seen.

Typing...

Technoblade felt his heart flutter a bit, but why? Because she's a famous racer, that's all. She just famous, nothing else.

-Y/n
:)

"Technoblade, you better be sleeping! You've got very early practice. Y/n is only getting faster!" Technoblade's father yelled into his room.

Technoblade didn't respond, instead he simply shut off his computer and sat in bed. The texts open, he stared at a dry conversation.

He looked up to her profile picture.

Y/n L/n
active now

The picture was her, in her racing suit holding her helmet with her hand. Y/n had a playful smile on her face with a thumbs up.

Technoblade powered his phone off. "Damn it, what did I just do?"