Chapter 23

"Y/n has stayed in the lead! Not letting anyone passed!" The announcer yelled, "alright, just keep that eye on Dream. You should be all good for the last lap."

Y/n moved from left to right not letting Dream past her once. Meanwhile Techno battled Sapnap for third. Techno pushed Sapnap into the wall.

"What do we have here?! Is Technoblade getting revenge on Sapnap?!"

Techno's father's voice came over the headset, "you better knock it off. I don't care if you're upset about what he did to Y/n.

Techno rolled his eyes, but got off him, now fighting with Dream. Passing the line, the announcer yelled again. "Oh! A close call, but not close enough folks!"

1st - Y/n L/n
2nd - Dream Taken
3rd - Technoblade Minecraft
4th - Sapnap Nick

"What?!" Sapnap screamed as he looked at the placements. "Uh oh," Calvin looked over to him. "Well, nice job Kid." Y/n wiped the sweat off of her face. "Thanks," Calvin walked over to help out the pit crew and Y/n made her way to her limo.

Someone stepped in front of her, she looked up. Dream, he blocked her way. "What do you want, Dream?" Dream took his helmet and shoved it into her stomach. "What the hell is your problem?! You wouldn't let me by once!"

"Isn't that the whole point," Y/n pushed his helmet. "Don't push me, man." Dream stepped closer, "I didn't push you, man."

"You got a fucking problem or something?" Dream pushed her back, "yeah, you." Y/n pushed him backwards as hard as she could. He went stumbling, but regained his balance. He raised his hand, Y/n put her hands up, but nothing hit her.

She slowly moved her hands down so she could see.

Technoblade

Techno grabbed Dream's wrist, "back off." He threw his hand down, "you got no part in this, boy."

"If you touch her I do." He looked at him through his eyebrows, he stepped closer, standing taller than Dream. "So, back off." Dream scoffed, but walked away.

"You don't have to-," Techno cut off Y/n. "I'd kill him if he ever hit you, okay? Don't worry," Techno put his hand on her back and walked her over to her limo. "Thank you, Technoblade."

"Awe, you can make it up to me this weekend." Techno winked and started to walked away, "wait, what?!" Y/n yelled, "I'll text you!" He chuckled, Y/n looked at Callahan who was holding the door open for her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Callahan shrugged, Y/n sat in the car, immediately getting a text.

- Calvin :)
   BAD BAD BAD NEWS!!

- Y/n
   what are you talking about, cal?

- Calvin
  Attachment: 1 image

Y/n looked at the picture, "oh god." It was a very recent picture of Dream, he had his hand in the air, while Y/n had her hands up to block him.

- Calvin
   Did he hit you, Y/n?

- Y/n
   no no no, he was going to, but Technoblade stopped him..

- Calvin
   I'm glad your okay, but this is bad, the paparazzi has three picture of you three floating around!
Attachment: 2 images

The next two picture was of Techno stopped Dream's hand. The other was Techno's hand on Y/n's back.

- Y/n
   Calvin these can't be on the internet!

- Calvin
   We're working on getting them removed, don't worry! I'll keep you updated, Kid

Y/n quickly opened twitter, the hashtag was already trending. #canceldreamtaken

"Oh, no," Y/n worried that she could single-handedly ruin his career. She quickly tweeted.

@Y/n.1
I would just like to make it clear that Dream W Taken did NOT hit me.

Her tweet got thousands of likes, she looked through the comments.

@uwoo
we saw the picture, Y/n.

@y/n.loverrr
he's a terrible person

@666ishere
he would have if Technoblade didn't help you!

@yuneedalife
i'm glad you're okay.

@TechnobladeMincraft
he did, in fact, TRY to hit her. I was there and I wouldn't let him put a finger on her.

She scrolled through the replies.

@DreamWTaken
no i wouldn't have, was just a joke.

@ghoulwtv
are they dating or something?

@emilyfound
are you her boyfriend, Technoblade?

@iwastodayyears
i think there's something going on between the 2 of them..

Y/n sighed and placed her phone down, she wanted to keep that a secret. Her phone dinged, she picked it up off of the seat.

- Technoblade <3
Can I ask you something in person? When you get home?

Techno stared at his phone nervously, watching her typing bubble.

- Y/n <3
I'll let you know when I'm home. Come over asap :)

He smiled, "everything alright, sir?" Hbomb asked, "uh, yeah. All good," Techno started to type back, but deleted it all.

I'll tell her later.

Time Skip

Techno laid in bed, his heart was pounding worrying about what Y/n will say to him.

- Y/n <3
home :)

Techno jumped up, typing back.

- Technoblade
I'll be over in 30

He quickly took a shower and got dressed, "uh, I should probably dress nice. Not to nice, just nice.." He threw on jeans with a white collar shirt.

Techno grabbed his keys and ran outside to his car. Within 10 minutes he arrived, he parked in her driver as he heart raced.

He gave the door three light knocks, Y/n came walking over looking down at her phone. "Technoblade," she powered her phone off and slipped it into her short's pocket. "Y/n," Techno tightly wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Y/n felt herself go very red, she wrapped her arms around his stomach. "Well, I missed you too." She laughed, Techno pulled away, very red. "What are you all dressed up for?"

"For you," Techno gently grabbed her hands. "What?" Y/n asked, he pulled her closer. "Y/n, would you uh, go on a date with me?.."

Y/n's face went completely red, "you don't have to, I was just wondering-." "I'd love to, Technoblade."