Chapter 31

Calvin sat in the waiting room, not being able to look at Y/n without sobbing his eyes out. Some man came storming in. "Where the hell is he?"

He walked up to the front desk, "where is Technoblade Minecraft?" Calvin looked up, "oh, he's currently with a patient in 207, sir. I think you should leave him alone."

He started to storm down the hallway, "the hell I will!" Calvin ran after him, "Man, wait! He's trying to talk to Y/n!" He stopped and turned to him, "he doesn't need to be talking to that bitch anyway. He should have continued." Calvin tried pulling him away, but he opened the door.

The amount of hell he was about to raise stopped.

Technoblade laid his head onto of his hands on Y/n's bed. She head one of her hands cupping his face, the other on his stomach. They were both passed out.

He slowly back out of the room quietly closing the door. He turned to look at Calvin. "I have been a very bad father.." He pulled him to the waiting room.

Time Skip

Callahan walked in with Y/n's things. "Where, sir?" He asked Calvin, "207. I don't know if they're still sleeping or not." He nodded and walked down to the room. He lightly knocked, "come in." A tired voice said, Callahan opened the door.

"Is that her stuff?.." Techno whispered since Y/n was still asleep. He nodded, he pointed to one of the chairs. Before Callahan left he placed a card on her nightstand.

Techno held onto Y/n's hand, tapping his foot.

"Are they awake?" Techno's father asked, "Only Technoblade, sir." Callahan quickly said, before walking out. Techno's father got up, Calvin grabbed his arm. "I just to see him, I won't wake her.." Calvin let go.

2 more light knocks, Techno sighed. "Come in," he said, his father walked in. "Please, Dad. Not right now, she's sleeping.." Techno got up and tried to go to the hallway. His father wrapped his arms around him.

"What are you doing?.." Techno was very confused, "I'm so proud of you." Techno felt his heart stop with those words. He froze, Techno's father pulled back to look at him. "I'm proud of you for finding someone you love. I'm proud of how amazingly you treat her and I'm proud you saved her.." He pulled him back in for a hug, Techno hugged back this time.

"I'll leave you two alone now.. I don't want to wake her.."