Chapter 28

Not So Secret
After the two woke up from about a 2 hour night, Techno asked for he could go take a shower. Y/n just nodded, turning over so he could get up. She pulled the blanket up above her shoulder.

Techno lightly patted her shoulder before leaving. Walking downstairs he grabbed his back and noticed the tv was on.

The news channel was on, he watched for a second. "And now we're wondering if Y/n will show up to her next race. With the edited pictures that were posted on twitter. Even though they were removed, I couldn't bare the questions."

"I agree I'm sure some people have lost respect-" Techno switch the tv off and sighed. "At least it's off twitter." He walked into the bathroom.

Time Skip

Techno walked back up the stairs, wearing shorts and a shirt, but his hair was still dripping wet. "Y/n," she turned around to see him. "Help," she got out of bed and walked up to him. "With what?"

He pointed to his hair, she slip her fingers to lock with his and pulled him to her vanity. She sat him down and quickly got a towel.

She light patted all throughout his hair, "Y/n?" Techno looked at her through the mirror. "Yes?" She continued to do his hair, "how are you getting to Arizona?"

"I'm taking my private jet, why?" Y/n placed the towel on the floor. "Oh, nevermind." Y/n looked at him, "how are you getting there?"

She dug through her drawers, looking for her hairbrush. "Same as you," he turned to look at her. "Do you want to join me? You can, those flights are so boring since Calvin has to deal with business stuff.."

"I can?" Techno placed his hands on her sides. "Only if you bring uno," Y/n cupped his face, he smiled. "We'll go to Target later," Techno suggested, Y/n brought her face down. "Tonight," she asked, "we can go now."

"Let me finish, then we can go." Y/n brushed through his hair and pulled it back into a single braid. "Let me change, I've been wearing this dress since last night." Techno nodded and went downstairs to throw up some jeans.

He started looking at the notifications he ignored.

- 7 Missed Calls From Dad
- 8 Messages from Dad
- 1 Messages from Phil
- 7 Messages from Tommyinnt
- 2 Messages from Wilby
- 1 Missed Call from Mom

Techno clicked on Phil's name.

- Phil - Yesterday at 8:56pm
Okay, let me know how it goes. :)

- Technoblade - Today at 4:22pm
Went so great, she kissed me. we even fell asleep in the field. Look at her Phil, god she's beautiful.
Attachment: 3 images

- Phil
Glad to know. You guys are so cute.

He went to Wilbur's messages.

- Wilby
Heyyy, man!! Phil said you were out with that girl!!
Girls will only break your heart, man!!

- Technoblade
Were you drunk?

- Wilby
Very

Then he went to Tommy's.

- Tommyinnt
BIG T
DOD GOU KSIS HER
FOES RHAT MAKE YOH A MAN NOW
CAN I GO TO YOUR NEXT RACS
WHAT DOSA SHE LOOK LIKE
WILBUR IS DRUNK AND SINGING ABOUT WOMEN
YOU KNOW WOMEN LOVE ME SO IF YOU NEED ADCICE YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL

- Technoblade
I did, no you can not, i'll send you a picture in a second, i know he texted me, yes Tommy you have told me many many times.

Y/n walked downstairs, "you look good." Techno smiled. "I'm wearing sweats," she was looking through her phone. "Who's car are we taking?" She turned her phone off and slid it in her pocket.

"Do you want to drive?" Techno stood up, she shook her head. "Then mine," he grabbed his keys off the table.

He held his hand out for Y/n, she locked it in. "Oh, the manners don't stop after the date." She smiled as he opened the car door for her. "Does the love stop after the date?" Techno asked, "what? No," Y/n laughed, Techno got inches away from her face. "Then why should the manners stop?" He whispered, Y/n looked from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes.

"May I?" He slipped his hand onto her jaw, "please do.." Y/n whispered, Techno pressed his lips against hers. Techno pulled away, leaving his hand cupping her face.

She left her eyes closed for a few extra seconds. Techno adored her face, her eyes closed with her lips just slightly separated.

She fluttered her eyes back open, blushing so she turned away just a bit. "Let's go," Techno patted her shoulder and shut her door. When Techno got in on his side she asked him a question.

"Techno, are we a secret?" She looked at him, Techno started the car. "Y/n," he turned on the ac and looked at her. "I don't care," he brought his hand up to her cheek. "As long as I can be with you, I don't care."

Y/n eyes just stared into his, "I don't want to be one.." Y/n whispered looking down. "Then we won't," Techno pulled her chin up.

"Then take a picture with me," Y/n furrowed her brows. "I'd take a million with you." Techno smiled, "and I can post them?" Y/n questioned him, "you better." Techno crossed his arms, "I don't want everyone thinking you're running around single."

Y/n laughed, she pulled her phone out. They took a picture together.

Techno smiled, just as Y/n did. Y/n showed him the picture, "send it to me." Techno buckled up and started his drive to Target. Y/n did as he requested, and then opened Instagram.

She posted it on her story, tagging Techno, with a heart gif. She thought it was really cute, she closed her phone.

Time Skip

When Techno was trying to find a place to park in the Target parking place Y/n decided to check Twitter. "God," she whispered laughed, "what?" Techno looked over to her. "The hashtag 'Y/n X Technoblade' is already trending. Techno pulled into his parking spot, "good." he kissed her head.