Chaper 12

Crazy Calvin

Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open, she slowly sat up. "Technoblade?" Y/n looked at him sitting at the end of the couch.

He was on his phone, but he put it down when she called his name. "Good morning," Techno sarcastically said.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "what time is it?" Y/n fully sat up, rubbing her eyes. "It's," Techno powered his phone on. "5:02."

"Did Calvin come by?" Y/n walked over to her fridge, digging through. "No, he didn't."

"Are you hungry?" Y/n looked at him, "I haven't eaten since 10am! I'm starving!" Techno stood up walking into the kitchen.

"You didn't eat in the limo?" Y/n asked, "there's food in there?" Y/n nodded her head, "you could have just woken me up, I would've showed you were it was."

Techno felt his cheeks dust with red, he looked into the fridge to hide. "I guess I was, uh, worried about my dad." Techno looked at a few strawberries sitting in a box.

"Oh," Y/n reached into the fridge, grabbing a water. "So, what do you want? You like pasta? Or do you want to order again?"

"No, no, no, I like pasta." Techno suggested while leaning on the wall. "Okay, sounds good. Oh, and by the way, Calvin might stop by."

"Okay," Techno sat at the table. He watched Y/n move from place to place slowly, but not to slowly making the food.

The doorbell rang, Y/n walked over to the front door. "Hey, Kid! Good job, today! Oh, what are you making?" Calvin's low voice enter the room. "Pasta, you want some?"

"Eh, I don't know. My wife said she's making dinner, too. And she's making ribs!" Calvin rubbed his stomach. "Oh, hers are the best, I'm so jealous." They both exams back into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey kid! Everything alright? Did your father try and contact you?" Calvin sat down across from Techno.

"Yeah, he tried to a few times. I choose to ignore it." Techno brushed it off, "a few times? He completely blew up your phone." Y/n raised her eyes brows.

"I'm sorry about that, Kid. I'm sure he'll calm down eventually." Techno nodded his head, while looking at Calvin his eyes caught Y/n.

She was stirring a sauce in a pan, adding some cut up garlic. He watched as she moved navi and forth, slowly bopping her head as if she was singing something in her head.

While looking at her, his eye sight caught Calvin's again. He smiled dropped, "interesting.." Calvin whispered, squinting his eyes.

"What is," Y/n asked him, turning to look at the two men. "Oh, uh, your view, Kid. It's very, nice.." Calvin made a suspicious face at Techno.

Calvin's phone started to ring, "uh oh." It was his wife, "welp, I'm in trouble. I'll see you next time, Kid. Bye you two," Y/n turned to waved goodbye to him and turned back around.

When her back was facing me again, he looked back to me. Calvin took his fingers, pointing to his eyes then pointing them at me.

He then walked away without another word.

Y/n placed two plates on the table, Techno went to take a bite, but was interrupted by his phons dinging.

He flipped it over, Calvin had texted him.

- Crazy Calvin
Tell me boy, do you like her? Or do you like her fame?